4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-powered search and advanced filtering, especially beneficial for stores with large inventories. It's praised for its intuitive interface, seamless integration, and reliable performance. Unique features like in-collection search bar, product recommendations, and visual merchandising tools are appreciated. Merchants also value the custom product filter and analytics dashboard. The support team is frequently commended for their quick responses, effective problem-solving, and willingness to provide customizations.

May 6, 2019

Needed some help from the BoostCommerce support team to get this working correctly with our Shopify theme and they were very helpful in getting this done quickly. This filtering app is the best I've found as it is packed full of great features and even allows filtering based on an OR condition. I have been looking for a filter that allowed OR conditions for a long time and this is the only app that I am aware of that has it. Most other filtering apps will look for products that match ALL of the filters (i.e. using an AND condition). I also love the way it integrates with Yotpo reviews and additional metafields that we have added to our store. The mobile experience is also fantastic. I highly recommend this app!

Premium eJuice Samples
5 days using the app
August 23, 2022

Quick and professional support. I've tried other filter app, either with sync issue or the filter tree is too difficult to set up.

Sunyee
Boost Commerce replied August 24, 2022

Hi there,

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our app and service. Your candid and thorough feedback inspires us to keep striving to provide the best service possible!

Once again, we are grateful to have you with us!

Sincerely,
Boost Team

October 30, 2019

Excellent Support! After installing, I face some problems. Marcel helped me fix all of them, one by one. He is so helpful and responsive.

Dr. Koala
Hong Kong SAR
April 16, 2020

Very responsive customer service. Helped me make a few edits within 24 hours. Does exactly what it says, and works great.

KOZAKH Jewelry
August 21, 2018

This is a truly great app if you need a filter for your store. The best choice among all the filter apps I have tried.

Pensachi
Japan
April 18, 2020

Absolutely the best product filtering app on Shopify we have come across.

The app works great, is blazing fast and packed full of features. It's also super responsive and easy to setup, it honestly feels like magic.

The support team is also truly amazing, we had some issues with the implementation on our theme, those were all fixed within 24 hours no questions asked thanks to Luly, Henry and John. They even went as far as doing some custom coding to get all our third party features working correctly with the app. All of the above while STILL using the 14 day trial.

If you were looking for the perfect app to help with your product filtering on your store, please, do yourself a favor and look no further.

Babybroderi
Denmark
Boost Commerce replied April 19, 2020

Hi Babybroderi team,

We would like to send our thank you for your amazing review. This would definitely motivate our team to continue thriving to deliver a high-quality customer service. Luly, Henry, and John feel absolutely happy to help you achieve your desired needs.

Once again thank you for choosing us as your trustworthy partner!

Cheers,
Boost Team

May 18, 2019

I have hundreds of products and variations, for so long I have been trying to find an app which allows fully customisable filters and was easy to use, finally I have found one. Not only can you filter by exactly the features that you want, colour, style, material (anything that you want as you can simply tag products) the design of the filter is also customisable. I had a lot of questions/requests and the team here were fantastic. They reply quickly and did a LOT of work in order to get the filter working exactly how I wanted it to. So many app designers simply tell you "oh this is just how our app works" whereas BoostCommerce went the extra mile and made a lot of tweaks for me! 10/10 and highly recommend. If you have a lot of products this app is well worth the money!

Hurtig Lane
Spain
May 4, 2020

Best App ever, fast response, easy to use, clean and powerful design, I'd like to give it 5 stars.

Red Mansion
Edited June 12, 2020

I am very happy with this app, the support is immediately and they are very friendly. I recommend this app that works amazingly in my template

Thanks

lagaleriaonline.co
Colombia
Boost Commerce replied June 10, 2020

Hello there,

We are so glad that we have been able to sort out all of your requests!

Thank you so much for the review revise to reflect your experience with us!

We keep our support around the clock so if you have any further questions, please drop us an email via support@boostcommerce.net!

Best regards,
Boost team

October 27, 2020

I wanted to create different filters for each of my collections, and this app made it possible! I needed support from their team to customize a few aspects and they were really prompt to help me in this regard. If I could, I would give it 6 stars :D

Mousse Café, coopérative de solidarité
Boost Commerce replied November 8, 2020

Hello there,

It's great to learn that you feel pleased with our ability of creating different filter trees for different collections. Here's hoping that you will give a try on our other in-app advanced settings and will feel happy with them, too. Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries.

Again, thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

Boost team