4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-powered search and advanced filtering, especially beneficial for stores with large inventories. It's praised for its intuitive interface, seamless integration, and reliable performance. Unique features like in-collection search bar, product recommendations, and visual merchandising tools are appreciated. Merchants also value the custom product filter and analytics dashboard. The support team is frequently commended for their quick responses, effective problem-solving, and willingness to provide customizations.

May 23, 2020

We required different filtering on different collections, using metafields. One support ticket later and a small customization fee and we were up and running. We had one problem after we published the theme, on a Friday night...at 8pm...on Memorial Day weekend... and I thought for sure we'd have to turn it off...but they responded instantly to my help request and fixed it! Great app, great service.

Jazz Night School
Boost Commerce replied May 27, 2020

Hello,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We're happy to hear you are enjoying the app and our customer support team is hitting the mark. We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime :)

Warm regards,

July 5, 2019

I can't find my words. Absolutely great app and unbelievably patient and quick support. They helped with several changes to the app to match my theme. This is truly a shop owner's dream app. Worth every dime and more. Highly recommended!

Bocane
Romania
Edited May 29, 2020

Customer service at its best. Im at a very early stage building my site and played around with quiet a few filter apps. Using an external theme I had to ask for support to integrate the app and I was pessimistic due to I was still in trial period.
However the team has been taking care of my change request and solved all issues within 24 hours.
Their customer service quality should be inspiring for all entrepeneurs and business owners.
If you dont believe it, give it a try.
I have meanwhile subscribed to the app and look forward to work with them in future.
I like the app design and functions most and from what I have experienced so far its working extremely well. Can´t say there is anything I dont like at this point.

B2Bworkplace
Germany
Boost Commerce replied May 31, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an amazing review and for letting us know that you have a great experience while using our app.

Your kind words are our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers. Since our team always accompanies your site, please feel free to email us should any else concern pops up.

Best regards,

August 27, 2020

The filter functionality is very versatile and and customizable. Very powerful combined with metafields. The support team is very reactive and solution oriented. Exactly what I expect as a Shopify Partner Agency.

L'Arbre à Café
France
Boost Commerce replied August 28, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience!

We couldn’t be happier that our app and service provided you with a pleasant experience. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team.

Again, feel free to reach out to us should there is anything we can make to make it more awesome.

All the best,
Boost team

December 11, 2018

A great value given the functionality. The app has made it easier for our customers to find products and we can already see an increase in sales. BoostCommerce also quickly helped fix a minor issue that we had during implementation.

Chicago Electronic Distributors
June 1, 2018

Top quality support. Top Quality App.

Requested for help and several issues were promptly fixed within 1-2 days. The app itself seems effortless and much faster than others so very happy about this

Club X
September 18, 2018

Thanks for the great support! Fast, Friendly and very effective! By the way, the app is great and it is a real upgrade to my store!

Cloud9 Crafts
Netherlands
Edited December 14, 2022

We have had our Shopify store with the original Theme for several years. We have become very familiar with the app we use and are good with the style and functionality. Our Theme however shares a common issue with all themes which is that none come out of the box with everything you need. Therefore we use several apps to compensate for & enhance the product.

We stumbled across the BOOST Filter & Search App a few days ago and instantly recognized this was something we have needed for a long time. While our original theme offered a vast array of easy-to-maintain options, our customers often struggle with it. This BOOST App working in conjunction with our existing menu will solve that problem beyond my wildest wish. The BOOST support team has been readily available to assist with all questions and concerns.

If your theme is currently lacking this functionality, I would bet you wished it did. I also would suggest you at least test-drive this app especially before going through all the pain of changing to another Theme.

We will soon have another great reason to touch base with customers and prospects. That is to tell them about the new greatly enhanced Search, Sort, & Filter features on our Web Site.

Good Luck & Best Regards from our PAM Distributing Shopify Store team.

PAM Distributing Co
Boost Commerce replied December 15, 2022

Hi team,

Thank you for your wonderful compliment. We are delighted to hear that you have had such a great experience using our app features!

Your compliment will encourage our team to keep doing what they are doing and even to amaze you more in the soon future. Next time you have any further inquiries, share them with us. We do hope to see you around.

Wishing you continued success,
Boost team

May 29, 2020

Good app what we are looking for, the filter was not on the right spot buy the support desk has fixt it right away.

Van der Zwart Jewelz
Netherlands
Edited December 16, 2021

So much functianality and powerful app uses for filtering by tag. I very apperiated for all Boostcommerse team. Such a great level of support is amaizing.

icp-das.ru
Cyprus
Boost Commerce replied December 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback. It was very thoughtful of you to share your feeling about our app and services. We're happy to know that our support team provided services that satisfy your needs. We work hard in making sure we provide quality services. You surely made our day!

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us. We're are happy to help.

Wishing you success,