4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-powered search and advanced filtering capabilities, particularly beneficial for stores with large inventories. It's praised for its easy setup, seamless Shopify integration, and extensive customization options. Many appreciate the exceptional customer support, visual merchandising tools, custom product filters, and insightful analytics. The reasonable pricing and new features like in-collection search bar, product recommendations, and breadcrumbs in the latest version are also well-received.

January 19, 2024

the team once again came to my rescue and resolved an issue with a 3rd party app i added to my website. i am continuously grateful for the customer service and tech teams!

Vada Winter
4 months using the app
April 2, 2024

Fantastic help when needed.

she wear
Almost 3 years using the app
December 9, 2023

We started with Boost App 2.0. It was a level-up for our website with the different layouts to choose from and the beautiful filter search. Then the Boost app's AI features ver. 3.0, took our website to a “whole nother level”.. it was groundbreaking for us in that it’s rich with features for customization and you can edit the visual design right inside your theme from the Boost App.

With a comprehensive Resource Center full of documents and Video tutorials to help you along the way. Love the videos! Also, keep in mind that their customer service is TOP-NOTCH! They will help you down to the smallest detail, to ensure everything Is exactly how you need it.

I am not exaggerating when I say our website would not be the beautiful and up-to-date website it is today without Boost App AI 3.0. Thank you Boost App Team!!

CRYSTAL PALACE
About 1 year using the app
December 13, 2023

the app works great, and while there can occasionally be a bit of wrangling needed to run every function in every situation, the support team really go above and beyond

Pier City Custom
Almost 3 years using the app
February 26, 2024

Thank you Jason, the IOS scroll experience is great now.

Chase Haul
India
11 months using the app
March 17, 2024

It is very convenient to use and the customer service replies are very timely.

BORN PRETTY
Hong Kong SAR
6 months using the app
January 26, 2024

the support is great, they responded to my technical requests to adapt according to my needs, in just a few hours! I strongly recommend, I give them a rating of 10 out of 5!!! the best !!

NNOOX OFFICIAL STORE
France
About 1 month using the app
January 8, 2024

Really responsive support team that helped solve an app issue in 24 hours.

Redmond Electric Gorey
Ireland
Almost 2 years using the app
December 21, 2023

I'm only using the Instant Search features, but this app works perfectly for what I needed. Very reasonably priced, and allows a ton of customization. The support has been great as well. I needed a few tweaks to get it displaying properly with my theme on mobile, and their team took care of it very promptly. And they were able to answer all of my questions about configuring the settings in the app. Very fast and helpful responses. Thanks guys!

Analog Cases
About 2 months using the app
December 28, 2023

Wonderful customer service. We had a template customisation request and they instantly did the modification to suit our needs!

J-SPEC PERFORMANCE