4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced filtering and AI-powered search capabilities. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and excellent support team. The app's customization options, visual merchandising tools, and analytics dashboard are also praised. It integrates well with Shopify and other themes, and can handle large inventories. Merchants note its ability to enhance customer experience, increase conversions, and provide relevant product recommendations. Its pricing is considered fair for the value it offers.

May 16, 2024

I will lead off with this, as a web developer with many clients, I always recommend Boost as the ideal app for Search/Filtering, but even more importantly product recommendation widgets. There are so many apps out there that do similar functions, that's just the reality. It is how to decide which rises to the top as the cream of the crop, and that'ss 100% Boost. Coming from a very pricey competitor, LimeSpot, Boost blows them out the water with value and most important and above all, customer service and technical support. Aside from the stunning application itself, the support is top-tier. I have been using Boost with all of my clients for almost 5 years now. What I've come to learn is their stuff works amazing out of the box, but with the help of their support team, works even more amazing applied to how you need it. I have been working with Joseph closely to help optimize and improve the out-of-box function of these widgets to cater towards my customers and optimize upsell on our site. He's been amazing, prompt, detailed and understands exactly what I am trying to do. It has been outstanding working with him and watching him turn my ideas into reality. Our widgets are very fine tuned now, and our sales are being driven. I will continue to recommend Boost to all my clients and look forward to working with Joseph to make that a reality one by one. Thanks Joseph!

Wholesale Jewelry Website
About 1 year using the app
March 27, 2024

Excelent app. Easy to use and great option for clothing stores.

Lorenzo di Pontti
Chile
Over 2 years using the app
May 20, 2024

Customer service is awesome! I had some problems with one of the filters on my Shopify page. I emailed customer service and they responded within 1 day. Rep was polite and knowlegeable. After sending her some screenshots she was unable to fully resolve my problems and escalated it to the technical team. I thought sure that I would never hear another thing but they responded quickly and with some screen shots and access to my site were able to correct the problem. I was pleased with the short time it took, about a week from the first email to the resolution.

Champion Fasteners, LLC
11 months using the app
May 20, 2024

Great application and support. Charlie thanks for your help!

Tilt Style™
Poland
9 months using the app
May 6, 2024

Boost is great. Really appreciate the support we've received in chasing down occasional issues and customizations.

Next Adventure
9 months using the app
May 14, 2024

Very helpfull trying to fix bugs on site.

Furndaily
Netherlands
7 months using the app
May 20, 2024

The app does everything you can think of with filters and then some. It is exactly what we were looking for. The dev team was also able to do a couple of custom edits for us for no additional charge and was very quick and responsive!

Blauer Board Shop
7 months using the app
Edited March 26, 2024

Good app with a great support team. Always happy to help with whatever I need to change! They respond within 24 hours despite being on the other side of the world.

Andrea Biani
New Zealand
Over 2 years using the app
May 10, 2024

Great customer service. Oliver helped write some custom code to ensure our promo messages looked great on the frontend!

Singer
6 months using the app
April 5, 2024

Great plugin and the team is very responsive to support requests, they have tweaked the output of several different things I needed customized for my store.

PEP