Reviews (1,876)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced search/filtering capabilities, product recommendation widgets, and AI-powered features. They appreciate the intuitive interface, customization options, and mobile compatibility. The visual merchandising tools, custom product filter, and analytics dashboard are also valued. Advanced filtering options enhance the shopping experience. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. This app is particularly beneficial for stores with large inventories, improving site search and collection page filter functionality.

January 2, 2024

We've been using Boost for a few years now and have had a positive experience. We've needed some customizations to get things to match our theme and branding, and they've been accommodating and always willing to help (& quickly). This is a great fairly priced option for filter and search.

One Loved Babe
Over 3 years using the app
February 20, 2024

The support team is very friendly and efficient!

Tile Shoppe
About 2 years using the app
January 16, 2024

The Boost plugin offers very interesting features for our website. The support team was also very quick to answer our concerns and make custom changes for us!

CKXgear
5 months using the app
January 19, 2024

the team once again came to my rescue and resolved an issue with a 3rd party app i added to my website. i am continuously grateful for the customer service and tech teams!

Vada Winter
4 months using the app
January 12, 2024

The app is great and joseph from customer service was even more great! He made every request I had come to life.

udelny.com
6 months using the app
December 11, 2023

Our team had a specific request for our website that we thought would require a complex custom solution. However, when we contacted Boost Support, they were able to understand our needs quickly and implement a solution within a very short time frame. Their team was highly knowledgeable and provided clear communication throughout the process. We were very pleased and impressed with their results.

Modway
Over 1 year using the app
February 14, 2024

Fast and a very reliable support team

Cass Brothers
About 2 years using the app
January 26, 2024

the support is great, they responded to my technical requests to adapt according to my needs, in just a few hours! I strongly recommend, I give them a rating of 10 out of 5!!! the best !!

NNOOX OFFICIAL STORE
France
About 1 month using the app
February 26, 2024

Great app and great customer service!

On Trend Beauty
14 days using the app
February 6, 2024

Great features, great support team, anything you can't figure out on your own, team makes sure they help you

HELM:VNTG