4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its advanced filtering and AI-powered search capabilities. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and excellent support team. The app's customization options, visual merchandising tools, and analytics dashboard are also praised. It integrates well with Shopify and other themes, and can handle large inventories. Merchants note its ability to enhance customer experience, increase conversions, and provide relevant product recommendations. Its pricing is considered fair for the value it offers.

January 5, 2024

This is great!

Premier Table Linens
Over 3 years using the app
February 8, 2024

Very happy with the features and the support

Outsider Garage
12 days using the app
January 11, 2024

Useful apps, fast response. Customer support team is amazing. Whenever I need helps, they are there to help me to make my site looks better

Amor Custom Gifts
About 1 year using the app
January 19, 2024

the team once again came to my rescue and resolved an issue with a 3rd party app i added to my website. i am continuously grateful for the customer service and tech teams!

Vada Winter
4 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Very quick responses from their support team.

Sikkerhedsgiganten Aps
Denmark
7 months using the app
January 2, 2024

We've been using Boost for a few years now and have had a positive experience. We've needed some customizations to get things to match our theme and branding, and they've been accommodating and always willing to help (& quickly). This is a great fairly priced option for filter and search.

One Loved Babe
Over 3 years using the app
January 16, 2024

The Boost plugin offers very interesting features for our website. The support team was also very quick to answer our concerns and make custom changes for us!

CKXgear
5 months using the app
January 26, 2024

the support is great, they responded to my technical requests to adapt according to my needs, in just a few hours! I strongly recommend, I give them a rating of 10 out of 5!!! the best !!

NNOOX OFFICIAL STORE
France
About 1 month using the app
January 12, 2024

The app is great and joseph from customer service was even more great! He made every request I had come to life.

udelny.com
6 months using the app
January 9, 2024

This filter application is truly exceptional, and I highly recommend it for anyone in search of a user-friendly solution. With its intuitive interface and straightforward features

Elli Junior