4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-powered search, merchandising, and intuitive filtering capabilities. They appreciate its seamless Shopify integration, easy customization, and control over product display and ranking. The analytics dashboard is praised for providing valuable customer insights. The support team is frequently commended for their quick and efficient problem-solving. The app is noted for enhancing site search and collection page filter functionality, improving the customer shopping experience.

December 5, 2023

Support have been super helpful to date with any request we have.

Active Truth™
4 months using the app
November 23, 2023

I very much appreciated their customer service. They were super fast in replying & in the end resolving our issue. Thank you so much!

Nattou
Belgium
Over 1 year using the app
November 27, 2023

Sehr zufrieden mit der App. Soweit macht sie, was wir von ihr erwarten. Viele Möglichkeiten für Feineinstellungen.

SPONSER SPORT FOOD AG
Switzerland
9 months using the app
November 13, 2023

The boost team has put out a very capable app and the team is very helpful and quick helping with any theme compatibility issues etc, highly recommended!

ORIMONO.eu
Germany
Almost 6 years using the app
November 17, 2023

Great feature set and the support is strong

Castaway Nantucket Island
Over 2 years using the app
November 28, 2023

I have only begun using the app today but I'm having a great experience so far! I initially got frustrated because after setting up my filtering my collection pages were completely changed for the worse. I reached out to support and was pleasantly surprised to receive prompt (a few hours at the most) solutions. Billie was a huge help and sent me specific instructions that showed care, attentiveness, and professionalism. A while later, my collection page is better than before, and the filters work like a charm! Excited to discover new features and use this app for future projects.

Shop Estilo
4 months using the app
November 20, 2023

Awesome app and most awesome support Team, I can honestly recommend Boost AI

ArtMind
Germany
About 1 year using the app
November 20, 2023

Great solution with great technical support!

PrivateWhite V.C.
12 months using the app
December 7, 2023

Boost AI Search & Filter solves all my problems

御食國際
Taiwan
24 days using the app
November 29, 2023

Great & and responsive support , everytime i reach them out they solve any issue i am fasting in a timely manner.
i just hope they can integrate and partner with more IOS & Android App Developers other then shopney and vajro. we have an integration on our mobile app and using their API but facing some difficulties.

other then that the i highly recommend the app to anyone looking to organize their website filter

BodyKits Aerodynamics LLC