4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-powered search and advanced filtering, especially beneficial for stores with large inventories. It's praised for its intuitive interface, seamless integration, and reliable performance. Unique features like in-collection search bar, product recommendations, and visual merchandising tools are appreciated. Merchants also value the custom product filter and analytics dashboard. The support team is frequently commended for their quick responses, effective problem-solving, and willingness to provide customizations.

October 5, 2022

Väldigt lättanvänd och flexibel app. Filter och sök är bra redan innan anpassning. Dessutom riktigt snabb och trevlig support.

Musik Utan Gränser
Sweden
Boost Commerce replied October 6, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We pride in our app features and support and it is an honor that you recognize it. We are happy that we could bring values to your fabulous site and hope to support you along in the years to come.

Should you need any assistance, please keep reaching out to us! It is always a pleasure to help you.

All the best,

Edited January 30, 2019

Update: Excellent service and great product. Very responsive and helpful!

Excellent service and great product. Does exactly what we need. Customer service, and more specifically Tony, goes beyond expectations. Thank you!

Runwaycatalog
April 20, 2021

App works fine. The support I received on a specific customizing issue was spectacular. The best support team I have encountered in a long time.

Willcutt Guitars
December 16, 2021

I must say this is the best product filter & search app after using it for around 6 months. I offers lots of advanced features to set up filter trees for our collections. I even can choose to push all out of stock products to the end of the collection page which makes the store look well organised and more professional. More importantly, customer support team has been amazing to help me with every single request to set up features in the app. I want to shout out to Jack Vu who has been enthusiastic, supportive and promptly in helping us with our customisation request for our store. Again, thank you very much. I'll be your loyal customer.

COZYER
Boost Commerce replied December 20, 2021

Hello there,

Thank you for this heartwarming feedback. We are extremely happy to know that our app's features, especially the filter tree and sort available products first option, have played a part in making your store look well organised and more professional.

Jack is definitely one of the best technical experts we have. We want to thank you, on his behalf, for appreciating his work. We are glad that our team was able to help you with all your requests and that you are satisfied with the results.

We are always here for you whenever you need us.

Best regards,

February 20, 2021

World class app. A must have for any store with variety of products. Shout out to Lia and Marcel. Super helpful team. Highly recommend!

Mean Cases
Hong Kong SAR
Boost Commerce replied February 24, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate your kind words.

We've got some top-notch customer support here, so please don't hesitate to reach out anytime. It's our mission to help you build the Shopify store of your dreams!

All the best,
Boost team

February 15, 2021

The app is perfect!! The support team are so helpful and help enable the app to suit your needs. Five star!! I haven't had a better shopify app customer service before.

WellEasy
February 14, 2023

I can't express my gratitude to Kingsley and Tom from the boost product filter & search team. They resolved my issue with the filters very quickly and professionally. I really appreciate their assistance on this matter. Hommeskin.com

Hommeskin
Boost Commerce replied February 14, 2023

Dear our beloved customer - Homme Skin team,
We are glad that you have recognized our app's values and thank you for choosing us. Our team always tries our best to ensure a satisfying experience for our dear customers and your kind words have greatly encouraged us to do better. We also agree that Kingsley and Tom are awesome experts on our team and they would certainly feel happy to hear your review.
Wish you all the best and hope we will bring more value to your growing business.

May 30, 2023

Excellent app and amazing customer service. They have helped us numerous times with customizations, explanations, and the change to the new billing plans. Great group of people to work with!

LOZURI
7 months using the app
Boost Commerce replied May 31, 2023

Hi LOZURI team,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app excellent and our customer service amazing. We always strive to provide the best possible experience for our customers, and we're glad to know that our efforts are paying off.

Our team is dedicated to helping our customers with any questions or issues they may have, so we're happy to hear that we've been able to assist you with all your concerns. If you ever have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help!

Thanks again for being our lovely customer!

Best,

January 24, 2023

We are using Boost Product Filter and Search App on my store for almost a year now. One of the best teams to work with. Every customization request has been handled so very smoothly and effectively. You all make an amazing team!! About the product; this app helps to control the way products look and are arranged on the collection page. Their app is capable of creating multiple conditions for sorting and displays which I haven't found in any other app. It is so damn easy to create filters and arrange them.
Overall I highly recommend this app if you are looking for a Search and Filters app.
Three cheers and best of luck team for greater business success.

Makoba
India
Boost Commerce replied January 26, 2023

Hi Makoba team,

Thanks a million for taking the time and giving us such marvelous thoughts! We could not express ourselves enough for your honesty and thorough review. We are glad to hear that our app and service have served you well. With your compliment, we know that our hard work has paid off. This is our source of strength to continue to serve and deliver our best work to our customers. Although your kind words definitely made our day, it is important to us that you are fully satisfied with your Boost experience. We will make sure to share this with the whole team to keep up the amazing work.

Please feel free to drop us an email anytime we can be of further help.

Wish you all the best,

Edited March 15, 2018

Updated on Mar 15

We recently need to make some changes on this plugin for customization purpose and Tony helped us right after we emailed him. This is really an amazing company. I would give score 100 to their customer service.

Talking about their product, I believe one of their big advantage over all other apps is SEO friendly, which is super important for our shopify store.

Shopify has limited ability about seo optimization(all shopify stores are basically same structure, but no differences means no advantages), but this plugin's way of adding filter on collection page is the best seo friendly way I see among all filter/search plugins. This is way more important than you all imagine.

Highly recommend this plugin for shopify users.

=================

This is wonderful company and deals with my request so fast

Suits House