Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Filter Menu, Search Filter, Smart Search

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sandbox

Very useful app. After a little learning curve this can be a very powerful app to help customers find exactly what they want and need.

Wolfis

Location United Arab Emirates

The app functionality is impressive. The support staff is fantastic and resolves the issues promptly. Definitely recommend the app!

July 4, 2022

Hi there,

We truly appreciate your good words and feel overjoyed that you love our service. This definitely motivates the whole team to work harder!
If you need any help, do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Thank you for being with Boost!

JOYLLIA

Location Luxembourg

I would like to thank you to the amazing team Boost Commerce that manage our project at the perfection with amazing customer service and always here to help, especially to Marcel & Nicolas that manage the project. I can only recommend using this app, for my part it's a must-have for any shop you have Keep going like that

July 4, 2022

Hi there,

It absolutely feels wonderful to know that you have a great experience with our app. Your satisfaction keeps us moving and striving for better customer service.
Marcel, Nicolas and the whole team would like to send our thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. We cherish every amazing compliment that you have given us!

Mudpuppy

Basically this is the best filter and search app out there. Hands down. Support is responsive and knowledgeable. Code is clean and easy to work with. Functionality is well thought through. Still room to improve, but that's a good thing as they seem to easily adapt to the trends and needs of their customers. Thanks Boost PFS!

June 30, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks a million for taking the time to give us such marvelous thoughts!

We don't know what to say! We are so glad to hear that our app and service have served you well. With your compliment, we know that our hard work has been paid off. This inspires us to continue serving and delivering our best work to our customers.

Since our team always accompanies your site, please feel free to email us should any else concerns come up.

Wish you all the best,

L'Objet

I am in the process of implementing this app. I have contacted support twice for help with customization/bugs and my issues have been resolved quickly by very friendly developers. So far it is doing everything we expected.

June 30, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Product Filter & Search such a glowing review!

Our mission is to provide an app to help businesses grow so we always try to give prompt assistance to ensure it perfectly suits your expectations.

It fills us with joy when learning the app and our service have somehow completed the mission! Thank you for sharing that! It definitely uplifts our whole team!

As ever, let us know if there is anything else we can help you out with.

Chubo Knives

Fantastic app, the filter menu was a game changer for us. Also, the support we received from Henry was excellent. We had a few issues with getting the theme to work correctly with our custom theme and Henry was able to fix the issues quickly and professionally.

Hi team,

Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to leave us this awesome review! We really appreciate it.

Happy to hear that our app has empowered you to create an awesome store. Henry is pleased to know that he can help you with the issue. Our support team is just an email away from you so if you need anything, please keep sharing it with us!

We are here with you on this exciting journey!

CulturExpo

Extremely useful app and has amazing customer support! Would recommend it to anyone 10/10. For downsides, I can't really think of any only experience I had as positive!

Hi there,

We are more than happy to know you had a great experience with us. At Boost, we continuously strive to serve you better, and your kind words definitely motivate the whole team to work harder!

We hope to see you around and wish you the very best.

Warmly,
Boost team.

PLAYMORE TCG

Been through it all with different logic to fix filtering on other apps/platforms. Product Filter & Search has incredible UX capabilities. This has been by far the most intuitive process ever! Creating an app that fulfills majority of stores needs is extremely difficult. I believe this has to be a must install for every store. But there is a learning curve that may confuse some.

Hi there,

We are thrilled to receive such wonderful compliments. By letting us know how good an impact our app has on your business, you just made our day!

We hope to provide additional value to your flourishing business by offering great customer service. Should anything else come up, please feel free to drop us a line.

Two Trendy Teachers

This app really helped make our website more professional looking. As I was using it, I had a couple questions and Rianne, Lina, and Vance went above and beyond to help me. Their customer service is AMAZING and they respond in a timely manner. I am very pleased.

Hi there,

We feel grateful for your generous words. Happy to know your team and you have loved using our app and put your trust in it!

Please feel free to reach us if you happen to have any inquiries, we are always here for you.

Kindest regards,

Dress & Cotton

I love the flexibility with the app in sorting out different sections of our site and products. They are very helpful with technical issues when they do come up. I highly recommend this app for any site needing to filter and sort products for your customers. Thanks Stephen!

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such amazing feedback. We could not be happier that you are seeing the advantages of using the app and that it adds more value to your business.

Thank you for your appreciation to our dedicated support, especially to our true germ- Stephen. We are available to you whenever you give us a ping.

Cheers,