Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Arrow Uniforms NZ

The filtering capabilities are great and pretty intuitive to set up. But mainly the support is absolutely wonderful - fast and they fixed my theme multiple times with no issues. Great people and service.

Beauty Pieces

The Best Filter App I ever see. Easy to use, loading fast and a cherry on a cake is a EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. RECOMMEND!!!!!

Fifth Sun

I have used the Boost products for various Shopify Stores I have built. They are always quick to make changes and are very fast with updates. The entire team is great and even did custom coding as well helped modify a few things on our theme for a seamless site experience. They constantly take feed back and implement great new features which have helped us organize not only filters but search and quick keyword redirects.

Thank you Boost for all your help and a great product for shopify stores.

EZ Vanities

Great customer support! I have a few issues while integrating this app with my other apps but all were sorted out very quickly. Everything looks perfect now. I could not have asked for a better app and support team, many thanks!

PARADROME

such an awesome and professional customer service and app is very rare to find! I am very happy that I finally ended up with this app as I had so so many issues with other ones. Thank you very much for solving my issues and offering such great options here! The 5 star review is the least I can do to give something back.

Casual Goods

Great app and even better support! All my requests were carried out and worked perfectly. Could not have asked for a better app, much thanks!

Furniture Fair | Cincinnati, Dayton & Louisville

The app is great, but the service you receive it actually quite good. Not only do they actually answer their emails, but they do offer great support. You cannot go wrong with their product.

Maison Lab

Overall great app, very flexible and configurable and extremely helpful and fast customer support!

PotsandPans

I highly recommend this app for flexible and powerful filtering that can seamlessly integrate with your site. We had specific requests for styling to match our site and needed custom work on the app to support our variant option structure and the support team was very responsive and effective at meeting our needs. They answered all my questions clearly and set clear expectations for what/when/how code changes were needed to get the seamless integration we needed. It was quick and is working great! Would definitely use on other stores.

August 2, 2020

Hi there,

Wow, what a review! Simply thank you for your outstanding review!

Trying to achieve your ideal filter is our destiny and we are overjoyed to learn the work meets fully your expectations.

We are always around here for you so if there is anything we can make your site more awesome, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every success!
Boost team

Walker & Hall

The customer service is superb! John Amorim from the team assisted me to create custom indexing. Thank you very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 68 69