Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

Chairlines

Finally! A filter/sort app that integrates with the Locksmith app. THANK YOU for creating this integration. Not only is this the most powerful and customizable filter/sort app of all I tested (I tried over 10 different ones on my store) but the customer support team is top-notch. So happy to have found this app, it gives our store custom functionality out of the box that others could not.

Fillory Yarn

This app is great, does what it says with minimal setup. Adds some powerful, fast loading filters for a minimal price. Needed some support and it was fast and comprehensive. Really great working with this extension developer. I recommend this extension highly.

Investments Hardware Ltd.

Overall, this App works perfectly with our website and their supporting team is very knowledgeable and solving your issue rapidly.

Officine Mattio - Casa Madre

I installed this app a few weeks and ago and immediately loved it! The functionality is great and the search works perfectly. Unfortunately, due to an incompatibility with another app that was essential to me, I had to uninstall it, but Grace, my customer support representative was always super nice and helpful. Despite the fact that the developer team could not help me with my request, Grace always responded quickly and with great concern for my situation. Great support team and great app! Super recommended!

Hi there,

We are thrilled to know that our app has served you well and so sorry for the unavailable integration service with your requested app at the moment. Our team, especially Grace, would like to send their appreciation to you for sharing your thoughts about our service.

We look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the near future.

Wishing you every success,

Love Beds

Amazing service, managed to get it looking perfect to match my store, very quick turn around from me wanting a design change to it being live on my store. 100% recommend.

Hi there,

It absolutely feels wonderful to know that you have a great experience with our app. Your satisfaction keeps us moving and striving for better customer service. Our staff would like to send their thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. We cherish every amazing compliment that you have given us. Thank you once again and we wish you all the best!

Your sincere,

Velodrom Barcelona

excellent support! had a couple of issues and were fixed within minutes. excellent communication and top noch support.

Hi team,

Thank you for choosing us! It makes us happy to be of help and service to your store. Glad you found our app suits your site nicely. We're looking forward to providing you with an even better experience as you go through your journey!

Wishing you and your business every success!
Boost team

The 21st Century Alpha

I used this app to make my filters look more professional and the support team have been great to accomodate me in installing the filters into my store ensuring no issues whatsoever.

Hi There,

Thank you for placing your trust in us and for your great compliments. Our team always tries our best to make sure that merchants feel supported. This definitely motivates the whole team to work harder!

We hope to see you around & always wish you the very best.
Boost team.

Olympus Eyewear

The app is excellent - a small learning curve for beginners but once you understand the filter trees it's smashing. The support team were very helpful too, they helped up tweak everything to fit our website exactly.

Hi team

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are so happy to hear that you've mastered the app features and find it's helpful for your store. Seeing you satisfied with the functionality of our app is a priceless gift to our whole diligent team.

Sincerely,
Boost team

Manchester Warehouse

An app that makes things happen through its awesome features and continuity. Whenever we find an obstacle in making our desired customization, their support team always able to solve it.

Hi team,

We are overjoyed to hear such great compliments. By letting us know how good an impact our app has on your business, you just make our day!

It has been a pleasure working with you and we all feel thrilled that you are pleased with our app along with the quality of service provided. If there's anything else we can do for you, just let us know.

Wishing you the best with your endeavors!

Obscure Store

Fitted my needs perfectly! couldn't recommend this app enough, the support team is always so helpful for any queries i have!

Hi team,

We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience with our app and service. Your candid and thorough feedback inspires us to keep striving to provide the best service possible!

Once again, we are grateful to have you with us!

Sincerely,