Reviews (307)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration, fast loading times, and seamless operation. It enhances product page aesthetics and navigation, offering extensive customization for both desktop and mobile. The cost-effective variant image feature is particularly praised. Support, especially Nikolay, is noted for prompt and helpful responses. The app also includes a free plan with basic slide features. It's recommended for its user-friendly interface, responsive design, and commitment to customer satisfaction.

March 10, 2024

The app was working without any hitch before Shopify theme update.
It stopped after the update. Fortunately, there is a great GG Product Page Image Slider team to help.
The response from the associate, Nikolay, was prompt and proactive. All worked correctly as expected after his intervention.

Emerald Cicada
About 1 year using the app
May 9, 2024

Wonderful app that saved my live since the theme gallery I was using does not support basic features. Small spacing issue was solved promptly by Nikolay. In addition, I am using the included variant image feature that saves me money as I could replace another app that charged double the price. Win-Win.

Maondo
Germany
7 days using the app
March 31, 2024

Great slider app and even better support.

Lots of different customisation options on the appearance side and the tech support was super fast, they sorted a few issues I had out very quickly.
Thanks Nikolay

Most importantly, the slider works perfectly, on both desktop and mobile, has a great design and has definitely improved the navigation on my websites.

Diana Greenwood Jewellery
16 days using the app
April 15, 2024

Very late response from the contact Team.

Moehair India
India
22 days using the app
Gigilabs replied April 16, 2024

Hello, we're glad we could resolve your issue within just 3 hours, even though you contacted us outside of our regular work hours, as mentioned in our app. Could you please reconsider your review?

Thank you!

March 19, 2024

Very easy to use, very helpful support - they responded super quickly and were able to solve my issue!

OakieBees
3 months using the app
March 17, 2024

The app was very simple to integrate and works much better than our original theme's product page image slider!"

The support team is extremely helpful and quick to respond to messages. Nikolay was a great help in getting everything customized for our store.

Highly recommend.

Welham & Co
11 days using the app
April 5, 2024

Simple, easy, clean & does the work!

LuxenHome
8 days using the app
May 27, 2024

Great customer support

HeatPod
2 months using the app
April 30, 2024

Marvelous app with great customer support!!!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Italy
23 days using the app
April 11, 2024

The Apps is Super Easy to Use, It takes about 1 minute in total to make your Site looks so much better and You don't have to worry about being selective on pictures since they no longer take up a bunch of space on the site. It's a beautiful thing.

Bizarre Bazaar