Product Page Slider & Gallery

Product Page Slider & Gallery

by Gigilabs

Show Product Images & Videos in a beautiful Carousel

Eden Garden Jewelry™

Super useful, wallet friendly app and the only one supporting uploaded videos (not Vimeo or YouTube). So happy I have finally found an easy and good looking slider with such a friendly and speedy support. Thank you Nikolay for the help provided during installation!

Tannit Jewelry

Very Simple and useful application. I was surprised of how well it works. Makes store look much more professional and accessible

HelloSkin

Nikolay was amazing, he was very friendly and helped me with everything i needed in no time! Great customer service and the app is great too, solved my main issue! I am happy and will definitely recommend this app to everyone

MagPic

Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bprimal

So Good - exactly what I was looking for! and for free.. cant get any better than that... slider works great

Sportoons Shop

Used in Supply Theme. The free and default versions works fine with no bugs. Super quick to install. Thanks guys!

Sprout Planter

We installed this on the Narrative theme with an altered product page and it works great!!! Check it out www.sproutplanter.com The installation and dashboard are straight forward and easy to use. Nikolay is responsive and helpful. This is a must add to any product page. Thank you.

Proper Naughty Boys

Really really helpful and efficient! We didn´t expect it to be so quick and there´s no need of code programming.

The Local Honey Collective

Easiest install! Using the free plan and it's exactly what we want. Haven't been using for long, so we'll see how it continues to work, but happy for now!

SpineCare Engineer

this app is really good and easy to use, I just hope that it is more generous with free plan, personally I think the free plan is totally no good and potentially worsen user experience

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10