Product Image Gallery & Zoom

Product Image Gallery & Zoom

by Gravity Software

Show Multiple Variant Images / Image Gallery For Product Pages

Guarino Store

Great app with interesting features. The negative point is a not very friendly backend but super support make the difference in positive!

Philux Inc.

Highly recommend. Currently on the Brooklyn theme, and this allows for the product pages to be much more user-friendly and visually appealing than it would've been without the app. Easy to install and customize certain aspects, even for someone with no technical knowledge. Furthermore, customer support was very quick and thorough.

Omnes Original Goods Co.

The application is complete! It really works really well and it never gave me any problems.
For some themes like debut, there is no comfortable way to view and transition from one photo to another in the product's photo gallery. This app solved the problem.
I recommend.

Absology Nutricosmetics

Exactly what I was looking for. The 24h support is of great help. I strongly advise using this app if it helps you enhance your online store.

LEOCARDO CLASSIC

Very professional. I'm using trial version and absolutely to buy the full version.
Only 1 problem : when you reduce window width to a breakpoint. Website will show defaut Image thumbnail of the theme and the App slider at the same time. But when you increase the window width again, the problem also disapear. Thanks

April 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We fixed the problem that you described. The image gallery from the theme doesn't show up any more when resizing the screen. Please refresh the product page in your browser to load the changes. If you need further assistance please contact our support at info@gravitysoftware.co.uk .

Shopwithmyway

Literally was searching up and looking everywhere for something exactly like this! I was so tired of people not seeing my second product picture because it would go to the bottom of the page with boundless theme, this did more than expected and I am beyond happy!

neatlux

i was crazily looking for this app, really great, easy to use and professionel.
i got red of the late boring product page. thanks

She.Chiq

Anyone who needs the product image gallery app needs to definitely use this app. It gives an extremely professional look to your product pages. The app and support team are great. Adam made some custom tweaks for us very quickly. Him and his team are extremely supportive .

thellabella

Great Support. I needed some space between my thumbnail images and the product title. Adam was very supportive, thanks a lot!

The Preset Lab

A very good app that solves a problem for the Narrative theme. I also had a slight tweak that I wanted to make, and Adam was very quick to provide a solution that works well. Great app and awesome support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10