Product Inventory Information

Display Multi location inventory, Store Pickup & Geolocation

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Foursight Supply

The support I received has been incredible! They have helped me every step of the way to ensure this app runs smooth and effective on our site. I would highly recommend this app to anyone!

The Surfboard Warehouse Australia

Location Australia

This is a great app backed with unreal support. I've made many additions and have been able to customise the appearance so it seamlessly integrates with our store. Thankyou for all the help! 10/10 would recommend

Frøens

Location Chile
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

EXCELLENT, AWESOME! I never write reviews, but this app really deserves it. very customizable and very useful. great job!

August 5, 2020

Thank you!

URBAN VAPE SHOP NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 1 day

This is the app that I have been hunting for.
Shows the stock numbers of my multiple physical stores and fully recommend if you also have offline stores too. This should be in MUST HAVE APP. AAA+++

August 5, 2020

Thanks!

United Car Care

Location New Zealand

Awesome app - has helped our customers understand out inventory availability; and Thomas has been a great help in regards to setup.

Freshtags-shop

Location India

Thomas was very prompt and helpful in setting up the app. The app does what it says perfectly. Kudos to the team!

ProSource Supply Canada

Time spent using app About 1 month

Incredible App! And incredible support! Tom was very helpful and the app overcomes a significant hurdle of Shopify, by showing multiple location inventory stock levels. Would definitely recommend.

Hype4Game ApS

Location Denmark

Super service it was perfect had some few things to be made about the app so its just lokks perfect at my site

Smart Supplement 健身資訊及補充品專門店

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

NEW updated: Got troubles with other apps but this app's support is great in helping me resolve the issue. Very happy to continue using this app for over a year now. Absolutely essential app for businesses of multiple locations online and off. Great support and responsive.

Birdie’s Nest Inc

Great app but fantastic customer service. We had an issue with the app working on mobile but within hours of my complaint, the issue was resolved!