Product Inventory Information

Display Multi location inventory, Store Pickup & Geolocation

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Xnowmate

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice app, solved a complex problem with inventory in multiple locations and great support. Recommended.

Legacy Toys

Time spent using app 36 minutes

App worked great. And the developer is quick to respond to any and all questions. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to show multiple locations inventory in Shopify.

NYX ECIGS

App does exactly what we need it to. Support is quick and extremely helpful! I would highly suggest this app for anyone!

Unique Technology Computer Specialists

Location France

What a champion great support and great app. Been looking for something like this for ages thanks so much!

National Roper's Supply

Great app! Super easy to install. We contacted Tom regarding an issue and received a response and fix in record time! Very happy and satisfied with the app and the superior post installation support.

Real Flavors

Great support and the app works great! Worth every penny!

I wish this developer made all my apps for Shopify!

Black Alpha

The support is so amazingly fast and friendly, they customized everything like I asked for. Really great Service here!!

2nd STREET USA

Easy to use. We had an issue with a customized code, and we had it resolved quickly. Highly recommend!!

Mike's Dive Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been a game changer for us as we now don't have customers coming into the store disappointed to find out that the requested product is in the warehouse :) Support is amazing too!

MKAConnections

I am still in testing with Shopify and this app, but so far everything is working as expected. I had a brief issue with installation and had to email the developer. The response time was excellent. The issue was resolved almost immediately. Excellent customer service.