Product Inventory Information

Display Multi location inventory, Store Pickup & Geolocation

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

UHPnetworkoutlet

Thank you Tom! Only thing better then the app is your customer service!!
ive tried a few other apps for this need before and some where over complicated and just lack basic "common sense" style functions that you nailed! I had issues with my theme not supporting and Tom fixed it with no hassle and was super prompt!

May 11, 2022

Thanks for the review, appreciate it! good luck with your store, and if you need anything else, just let me know!

Discounter's Pool & Spa Warehouse

This app has really helped us in being transparent with our customers. We can let them know before checking out which products are available where, and control their expectations to ensure they have a great customer experience. Tom has been very helpful and responsive to our customization requests. Overall great app and team!

The Open Bottle

This app is so useful for those who have more than one location! The support is wonderful. They helped us upgrade the app and integrate it into our store! Highly recommended!

STORMTECH Australia

We have warehouses in separate countries and this app is perfect for showing customers where each product will ship from. After a change in configuration we had a minor problem getting the stock levels to show but the developer was extremely responsive (friendly too!) and fixed the problem in absolutely no time. Definitely recommend this app!

KW-Commerce B2B

The app makes it possible for our business customers to order goods for which we have longer delivery times because they are stored in another country. This makes it much easier for us to offer these goods at all.

Back 2 Basics Golf

We sell and offer free shipping in multiple countries, and we hold inventory in warehouse local to each of those countries. We've found that if one warehouse runs out of stock, a customer can still order from another warehouse in a completely different country ... obviously making our free shipping promise unprofitable. Surprisingly, Shopify does not provide a solution for this use case. Luckily, with the proper settings Product Inventory Information solves this problem. It's a pretty simple and easy to use app, however I still needed to reach out for support when I wasn't able to figure out one setting. The support rep helped solve the issue in about 48 hours. Overall, stoked with the experience and plan to continue onto the paid plan.

Japi Jane

I installed it recently but the support has been very good and we think it's going to be great for the store.

Dadan Sunwear

Unreal app, great service and vital if you are selling with a couple of locations. Looking forward to customising this further with Tom and the team!

Vierbørn.dk

Wouldent live without this app, when you have several storage locations!
Love it - and the support is amazing!

Alexis Mote

Quck and good help from Tom. I am not using all features of this app but it works without issues (I only needed a little bit of help to format the text differently).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7