Product Inventory Information

Multi Location Inventory, Product Inventory, Pickup & Geo

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

KW-Commerce B2B

The app makes it possible for our business customers to order goods for which we have longer delivery times because they are stored in another country. This makes it much easier for us to offer these goods at all.

Back 2 Basics Golf

We sell and offer free shipping in multiple countries, and we hold inventory in warehouse local to each of those countries. We've found that if one warehouse runs out of stock, a customer can still order from another warehouse in a completely different country ... obviously making our free shipping promise unprofitable. Surprisingly, Shopify does not provide a solution for this use case. Luckily, with the proper settings Product Inventory Information solves this problem. It's a pretty simple and easy to use app, however I still needed to reach out for support when I wasn't able to figure out one setting. The support rep helped solve the issue in about 48 hours. Overall, stoked with the experience and plan to continue onto the paid plan.

Japi Jane

I installed it recently but the support has been very good and we think it's going to be great for the store.

Dadan Sunwear

Unreal app, great service and vital if you are selling with a couple of locations. Looking forward to customising this further with Tom and the team!

Vierbørn.dk

Wouldent live without this app, when you have several storage locations!
Love it - and the support is amazing!

Alexis Mote

Quck and good help from Tom. I am not using all features of this app but it works without issues (I only needed a little bit of help to format the text differently).

Select Foods

App is really useful and the developer of the app, Tom, is very responsive and helpful. Well-deserved 5-star rating!

Toad&Co

This app provides a great solution for our store to customize inventory rules based on customer tags.

HYPENEEDZ

Support was very helpfull and he customized the app for me! It works perfect. I love this app and my customers really appreciate it!

Redhan

One of the best apps out there. It is such a useful feature to have the ability to display location-based stock availability to visitors. Being a UK based company, this app is helping us show which of our products are being shipped from within the EU (somewhat of a necessity due to Brexit) to EU visitors. The technical support and setup guidance we received from Tom was the best I have ever seen for a Shopify app. Thank you so much for this amazing app. Would 100% recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6