Product Inventory Information

Product Inventory Information

by Tom I.T.

Display Multi Location Inventory, Store Pickup & Geolocation

The Surfboard Warehouse Australia

This is a great app backed with unreal support. I've made many additions and have been able to customise the appearance so it seamlessly integrates with our store. Thankyou for all the help! 10/10 would recommend

Frøens

EXCELLENT, AWESOME! I never write reviews, but this app really deserves it. very customizable and very useful. great job!

August 5, 2020

Thank you!

URBAN VAPE SHOP NZ

This is the app that I have been hunting for.
Shows the stock numbers of my multiple physical stores and fully recommend if you also have offline stores too. This should be in MUST HAVE APP. AAA+++

August 5, 2020

Thanks!

United Car Care

Awesome app - has helped our customers understand out inventory availability; and Thomas has been a great help in regards to setup.

Freshtags-shop

Thomas was very prompt and helpful in setting up the app. The app does what it says perfectly. Kudos to the team!

ProSource Supply Canada

Incredible App! And incredible support! Tom was very helpful and the app overcomes a significant hurdle of Shopify, by showing multiple location inventory stock levels. Would definitely recommend.

Hype4Game ApS

Super service it was perfect had some few things to be made about the app so its just lokks perfect at my site

Smart Supplement 健身資訊及補充品專門店

Absolutely essential app for businesses of multiple locations online and off. Great support and responsive.

Birdie’s Nest Inc

Great app but fantastic customer service. We had an issue with the app working on mobile but within hours of my complaint, the issue was resolved!

Niagara Golf Warehouse

Absolutely top notch customer support. After unsuccessfully dealing with countless apps this was a great relief. Something as simple as adding product inventories shouldn't have me pulling my hair out.

Customer service with most apps is decent but this was over and beyond any I had dealt with before.

I added the app, got into a little snag, clicked contact us, within a minute I was reached out to by the developer who told me they would handle it. Within a couple minutes the setup was done and I was even sent images of the end result to confirm it met my expectations. I was in need of slightly bigger text and "Yes no Problem" was the response, another minute went by and I was all setup ready to go.

Sounds like I am being paid to say this actually maybe I will reach out for a little kick back but absolutely the best app experience I have had on Shopify. Developer well done and I wish you all the best.

Previous 1 3 4 5