Product Inventory Information

Product Inventory Information

by Tom I.T.

Display Multi Location Inventory, Store Pickup & Geolocation

Dadan Sunwear

Unreal app, great service and vital if you are selling with a couple of locations. Looking forward to customising this further with Tom and the team!

Vierbørn.dk

Wouldent live without this app, when you have several storage locations!
Love it - and the support is amazing!

Alexis Mote

Quck and good help from Tom. I am not using all features of this app but it works without issues (I only needed a little bit of help to format the text differently).

Select Foods

App is really useful and the developer of the app, Tom, is very responsive and helpful. Well-deserved 5-star rating!

Toad&Co

This app provides a great solution for our store to customize inventory rules based on customer tags.

HYPENEEDZ

Support was very helpfull and he customized the app for me! It works perfect. I love this app and my customers really appreciate it!

Redhan

One of the best apps out there. It is such a useful feature to have the ability to display location-based stock availability to visitors. Being a UK based company, this app is helping us show which of our products are being shipped from within the EU (somewhat of a necessity due to Brexit) to EU visitors. The technical support and setup guidance we received from Tom was the best I have ever seen for a Shopify app. Thank you so much for this amazing app. Would 100% recommend.

CKS Online

Amazing support just incredible! Thank you guys for your quick response and going above and beyond for us. Not only did you respond right away but you assisted me in making the changes needed and also identified a way to improve the appearance of our options on the product webpage. To say I'm impressed would be an understatement. Thank you!!

Zeedijk 60

Started exploring this app late this evening, and I had a question around 00:30 and Thomas helped me till 01:30 in the night on a friday, and did exactly what I expected!!! What a service, and the app works great!

Flask

This app works perfectly, just as described & Tom's support is first class. A must for stores with multiple locations

Previous 1 3 4 5 6