4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization of product options and variants, ideal for complex product offerings. It integrates well with store themes without creating draft orders. The intuitive interface allows easy tailoring of options, and the customer service is praised for quick, effective problem-solving. The cost-effective app is reported to boost sales with its customer-friendly interface, making it recommended for businesses seeking customizable options.

May 28, 2024

Love this app! Super quick customer service. Rosie helped me within a minute!!

Covert & Co. LLC

Great customer Service

Mein Shop
Germany
May 28, 2024

it was working at the end thanks for everything

carbonizeduk
May 28, 2024

Ik gebruik Globo nu al bijna een jaar en het is echt een hele fijn app met super service.

Helaas ondervindt ik nu wel problemen met de combinatie van Globo Product Options & Globo Color Swatch waardoor de knoppen van de ene app invloed hebben op de andere app. Dit is iets waar Globo mee bezig is en ik hoop dat ze hier heel snel een oplossing voor hebben gezien ik eigenlijk niet zonder beide apps kan.

Zeker een aanrader!

Special Creations
Netherlands
May 28, 2024

Great App and amazing customer service from Helen who goes above and beyond. It was so easy to resolve my issue and get my product page working better than ever before, thank you Helen

PouchShop
New Zealand
May 27, 2024

Customer support response is great

Pandit.com
India
May 27, 2024

Overall great app i am excited to have it to my shop, help support was also super prompt and did help me solve some issues i encountered.

FeltCuteCreations
May 27, 2024

As a new user of the Globo Product Options app, my experience has been great so far. The app is user-friendly. I've also reached out for an adjustment and Helen from the support team responded almost immediately and fixed it quickly, greatly enhancing my overall experience with the app.

Designlovesdot
May 27, 2024

So fast and accommodating. in 5 minutes, my custom design request was added as a custom .css. Helped speed up the process of digging through code to pinpoint it.

Love these guys, they have a great product.

Print on This
May 26, 2024

Helen took care of me. Very quick and friendly! It was very helpful to me as I was in trouble. thank you!

Pulcherest of Life