Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by RevenueHunt

Drive Sales, Segment your Customers and Grow your Audience

CocoLime

I LOVE this app so much. It helps me a lot. You have the freedom to change the CSS and js. The quiz helps finding products to be more precise. The logic part is amazing. The most impressive thing is their customer service. they always solve your problems in a short amount of time. They always there trying to help us and they are very warm and polite. I highly recommend this app! if you are stilling choosing, you can give them a chance to try!

July 8, 2021

Thanks for your awesome review Elizabeth! I'm really happy that you're enjoying working with our app and our team. Please let me know if you need any further assistance, we'd be glad to help.

GloweBaby

Super excited to use this app for my store !! Quizzes can make a huge difference in helping to convert a customer.. the customer service has so far been exceptional !!! For a quiz app with high personalisation , support and being free... you can't ask for better !!!

July 5, 2021

Thanks so much for your awesome review 😊 I'm glad you're seeing the difference in conversions & sales thanks to the app. Feel free to reach out if you need anything else from us, I'd be happy to assist.

Wowie Dogs

I am using this app to build out a questionnaire for a dog subscription box. I needed a few tweaks to make it work, but support was excellent helping me to make it work just the way I needed it to. They were super responsive and extremely knowledgeable. 5 stars all day!!

July 2, 2021

Hey Julie! Thanks so much for your fantastic review. I'm glad we could tweak the quiz to your liking. Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else :)

Silkenn

I used recommendation quiz to create a quiz for my online store. The app is very easy to use and integrated seamlessly into my store. I reached out to customer service via email to answer a few questions on some of the apps features and they responded within minutes. Great experience, definitely recommend!

July 1, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review Ericka! I’m glad you're enjoying our app and working with our team. Please let me know if you need any further assistance from us, we’d be happy to help.

Dermadora

I would love to put 5 star , Im super happy , it was easy and professional contents , customer service is awesome

July 1, 2021

Hi Jennifer, thanks a lot for your fantastic review, I'm glad we can be part of your success. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!

Somos

The app is helping me create a unique product experience for our customers. Loe how the product recommendations work

June 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your review Antonio! Please let us know if you need any further help :)

SMOOD skin

I got help very fast - and without hesitation. Good customer service staff, that I know now already in the beginning of using the app.

June 20, 2021

Thank you for your review Kennie! Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions, we're just one email away 🙂

VikingDOTA

Very useful application with a lot of features, and the support is awesome too. Highly recommend this app.

June 20, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Tung! Please let us know if you need any further assistance, we'd be happy to help.

NAYA Glow

Love the support and love the app. Been well thought through! Keep up the good work and look forward to new features.

June 17, 2021

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for your review! I'm glad your enjoying working with our app and our team, Feel free to reach out to us with new features suggestions, you can contact us via email 🙂

Zen-Kinderwagen.nl

Beautiful app with many features. Really a godsend for what I was looking for. The support team answers within minutes. Great service! Thanks a lot!

June 17, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review Thom! It's much appreciated. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions, we've be happy to assist.