Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
4.5
January 25, 2023

Great app, but without the help of the Support team it would not have been possible for us to create the quiz we had in mind. Great & very supportive support team. Compliments!

On beforehand it was difficult to know what was possible or not possible with the quiz builder. But that is also the case with other quiz builder apps. We compared three. I don't know how other quiz build apps are as we only used the VQB.

Online instructions were not that clear - we thought we had to include and exclude products differently than it seemed in the end. And thought that it would be logic that the result of the quiz could be shown in a choosen sequence. But was not the case. We did choose for sending results via e-mail, but it was not clear we needed to make a certain email integration/sync first. I did not experienced this with other apps before.

Maybe ask a higher 'lowest' price option for the app. And make it (if possible) so that users do not need the support team that much. Saves time for the team. And time for the user. And for the team more time to further develop the app. Although development will be partly done, from questions users have ;-).

Maybe for the technical persons building the app, a lot of things seem logic. But for users it seems not ;-).

But I would certainly recommend the app. For not too complicated quizes. The support you get is really great & helpful!

INDISHA.nl

INDISHA
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
Personalized Product Quiz replied January 28, 2023

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Jeanine. All great points and ones that we are incorporating into our roadmap. Improving the knowledge base is a much needed one and coming very shortly.

January 15, 2023

just started using the app im having issue after issue... Ive reached out to support several times no response... The help videos play no sound not sure who's idea that was... Im frustrated with this app If I dont hear back by tomorrow I will be canceling this app!!!

PROTECT YO ENERGY
Time spent using app: 26 days
Personalized Product Quiz replied January 28, 2023

Hi Richard - we are sorry you had this experience. I know we connected and answered all your questions but we will keep learning and improving on the product and customer support side of things.

December 23, 2022

Good app but getting so many bugs; Customer service has been super slow to answer my inquiries, and even after upgrading to a paid plan I am still getting bugs that interfere significantly with my business

The New Twenty
Time spent using app: 30 days
Personalized Product Quiz replied December 28, 2022

We are extremely sorry for your experience. In your case, you left us a review within an hour of sending us your question right before Christmas weekend when we were short staffed. Regardless, we responded to your questions the same day (we could not replicate the issues you were facing) but haven't heard from you.

November 10, 2022

Great app and very good customer support as well. They answer every day and always try to solve my issues.

vitapack®
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 20, 2022

This quiz app is amazing! The support team is out of this world! Super professional & dedicated. My conversion rate has gonne up in a massive way and it was the best decison i ever made. Works excelent to colect emails and i recomend using ads direct to the quiz, its the perfect 2 in 1... Colect emails and improves conversions!

AVANTI.PT
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Personalized Product Quiz replied October 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, Fernando. We look forward to continuing to support you in personalizing your products and driving conversions.

October 19, 2022

I used this app to help our customers make technical product selections and it works really well. The support I received during the development process made it so easy and I was able to accomplish what I set out to do. I will definitely continue to use this application and I highly recommend it.

Onefiltra
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Personalized Product Quiz replied October 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words, Patrick. We look forward to continuing to support you in personalizing your products and driving conversions.

October 12, 2022

We used Visual Quiz Builder to help us in our early funnel using a style quiz that casual site viewers could stop in, and get customized results (and join our email list). The Visual Quiz Builder team has been incredible and responsive in helping us implement custom designs for our quizzes, and their software has helped us integrate our customer data safely and securely through their Zapier integration. This team is a wonderful group of people who will lay anything down to make sure your business gets what it needs. Highly recommend!

roomLift
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Personalized Product Quiz replied October 12, 2022

Thanks so much, Patrick! We're looking forward to helping you with your second quiz.

October 11, 2022

I've tried many of "Product Quiz" type of apps and none of them had so many options and features, while still being affordable as Visual Quiz Builder. It is a smooth design process and our customers love it!

Fantôme
Time spent using app: 6 months
Personalized Product Quiz replied October 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, Bree! We are so glad that you and your customers are getting value from Visual Quiz Builder. We are working hard to make it an even better experience and introduce more features.

July 7, 2022

Really good app for quiz building! Lots of options, and the support is the best I've seen in a while! 100% would recommend if you want your quiz to give real good recommendations based on the answers, even if we have over 5k products!

NicheCanvas
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 23, 2022

This Quiz App is very easy to use and set up, PLUS, it is SO cost-efficient compared to other apps that easily charges $40/month. This app is Only $9.00/month. This is a steal.

Layer Origin Nutrition