Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by Whai Technologies, Inc.

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

30DAYSKETO

This app is amazing I have been searching so much for it and I am so happy that I was able to find it. It gives you a lot of opportunities so you can customize it for your needs. They have also amazing customer support. I haven't been running my store for a while because I was busy working in Covid department and they have returned my money for a whole month because I didn't use the app. Wishing them all the best and waiting to use them again soon!

nomsplus

I use this app for over 7 months now and everything is working fine. I have an 21% conversion rate on people who do the quiz, so its definitely printing money for me. I use it as a product recommendation. Bulding the quiz is easy, since we are all running a shop, you just need to know how to click buttons literally. :) I totally recommend this app.
If you have any issue, Raj replies within minutes and solves all problems. Lukas

LegitGrails

We are using this app to create quizzes on our website, it's easy to use and most importantly their support team is very helpful. They regularly respond to our questions and customise our quizzes according to what we ask from them.

Spikesonbox

Everything I need with regards questionnaire app is in Visual Quiz plugin. The tech support is very accommodating. Got a lots of questions how to use it they answered me patiently and appropriately. Big thanks to your team especially to Raj! Just a suggestion, much better to have chat support.:)

Natural Doggie

This app is useful for creating a review-based sales funnel. They are quick to respond to issues and requests. The email capture is a nice feature to have, as well as the backend quiz analytics to gain insight into customers that are taking the quiz.

Charmy Pet

USEFUL APP, WE LOVE IT. Also amazing customer service, we look forward to sticking with this app for many years!

May 10, 2021

Hi! We're so sorry about the experience. We are unable to find any email from your store in the last 4 months (since 2021). Please forward any email request or ticket our way, and we will take care of it as soon as possible. Thanks!

Clean Folks Club

Email support never came unfortunately, and this is after I subscribed on a plan. ): Wish I had better things to say but I'd probably be looking for a different app.

May 10, 2021

Hi there! Apologies for this experience... We believe we had send out the reply 4 days ago and re-sent it just now. Can you please check and confirm at your end? Looking forward to working with you.

Sleep and Pillows

Great help with new features and added Danish Language after request. Better app than the other quiz apps I tried here in Shopify

Forty Winks

We are loving this app so far. The functionality great and when we did have a suggestion for an additional feature, the team was so responsive and got it set up for us within hours. Incredible service. Our small business highly recommends this small business!

Emporio E' Natura Shop Online

Usefull specially for the connection with Klaviyo (which could be better explained with a specific faq/tutorial). They've a fast and kind customer service, that helped me with this doubt. Another note: the general design of the "quiz" and app can be improved.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8