Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

MD Complete Skincare

The best app right now for the easy creation of an effective e-commerce store quiz. The layout is very clean, unlike other solutions out there (which tend to have a more dated look and feel). The integration is simple and straight forward, and the customer support is excellent. They're very hands on and have helped us enormously with the Klaviyo integration too!

HOUSE OF HILT

I found this app to be easy to use and when I had questions the customer service was off the charts amazing!! They were quick to respond and ready to help me figure out where I was going wrong. Raj is awesome! 5 star review on the Service!

Dr Sam's

Outstanding service and technology from AskWhai. Raj and his team understood our vision immediately and executed exactly as briefed (you can contact them for custom work if you can't achieve your goals natively within the app). Not only was their work detailed and considered - turn around time was ASAP too, By far one of our favourite partners to work with!

Léa France®

I uploaded the app yesterday night late. Because it was so late I was sure no one at customer service will answer me, so I started to "play" with the app on my own and it was very intuitive. I did my quiz very quickly and then the day after I asked about a "customization" and Alex helped me with my question and few hours later, Raj even found for me a work around that was "genius" ..... easy to do and provide exactly what I want .....the perfect solution. So so far so good, I love this app.

YR studio

Great app and superb customer service! Big thanks to Raj for a fast reply to my email and help with setting up the quiz!

ALPINOLS

The App is simple to use and if you have a problem, Raj from the customer service answers all your questions and responses very fast.

Kailo Organic Chakra Therapy

This app deserves 5 stars simply for their amazing customer service! Raj went above and beyond to help me with a very complicated and particular request I had for the formulation of a quiz. Thanks so much for all your help Raj!

HELM Boots

Visual Quiz Builder has been such a great asset to our website. We are able to create custom quizzes quickly that are on brand and provide in-depth insights and data on the back end. Highly recommend!

LeanMeTea

Great quiz and customer engagement features. Awesome support team too, under 12 hour response time.

sun wind snow

The quiz was easy to set up and integrate. I am working out some of scoring but customer service has been fantastic.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6