Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Engage your visitors & grow sales with interactive quizzes

Reception Flip Flops

Great app, I've used it for a few weeks and it's really helped my customers navigate through the many products we have!

January 14, 2020

Thank you for this nice review! It's been a pleasure to work with you.

Ruwsa

Fantastic app and even better customer service. The app is extremely easy to use and even the free plan has great features. When I had an issue the team replied within minutes and even went into my store to fix the issue for me. I definitely recommend this app to anyone.

January 14, 2020

We really appreciate the kind review, and look forward to a long partnership.

DRKPOP

This app caused me nothing but a headache for days.
Upon page loads right at the bottom of the page (it vanishes for almost straight away)
It says -
"Tap to learn about top products
Slide up to see products
Tap to learn about top products
Love this curation? Yes / No"

In case anyone Google's this, hope you know the cause now. Just remove the addon and it will be fixed. Hopefully the developer can fix this in an update.

December 26, 2019

[update] We're quite surprised that you'd leave us a negative review just before closing your store.

Hi- This is Raj from AskWhai in Chicago... I am truly sorry for this experience.
It was very disappointing for me to see this review on the Christmas eve but we got together and spent a ton of time investigating this issue. We've never seen this issue on production and in the end, we believe there was a css conflict with another theme or app on your store. Again, our app caused the issue and I am sorry. We've deployed a workaround today and it should resolve this issue.
Thank you for trying the Product Recommendation Quiz app and I hope you will give us another chance.

Mr. The Shop

It worked for a while, but then al of a sudden the app stopped working. It kept saying to clear my cookies and to allow cookies, which I have. I cleared everything restarted my devices and it didn’t work again. I even tried to redownload it and it didn’t work. Not sure if this app is even actually available.

December 21, 2019

Hi- Raj from AskWhai here... We're very sorry for the issue you faced with our app. We resolved the issue immediately. I hope you will give us another chance. Thank you!

Aloe Gal Plants & Decor

I've been really pleased with the responsiveness of the development team. They have been wonderful in helping to create a branded quiz that integrates seamlessly with my website. I am getting sales conversions from my quiz which is very exciting!

December 21, 2019

Thank you for the kind review. We're excited to have you on-board!

Package Suprise

I used this app to add quiz and it's working beyond my expectations. I loved it. If you want to add quiz then don't waste time add this app. 10/10

Sxent

I intended to give this app 10 stars but my girlfriend broke up with me so I gave you only 5 stars. If you want a quiz, dont hesitate to use this app. However, you need to give a section where people can fully translate everything into their language. Currently I can only translate the first template.

December 21, 2019

Thank you for the kind review. We've noted your feedback and will be incorporating it soon.

Raw Holistics

It gets the job done BUT you can only add one question for your quiz. If you want something simple this works which is why I gave it 3 stars. But for more you'll have to look else where.

November 10, 2019

Hi- Raj from AskWhai here... You can absolutely add more than one question. The instructions are in the app admin under "Help" tab. You can access them here too: https://www.askwhai.com/product-recommendation-quiz-tutorial

I apologize for your experience, and hope you will give us another chance. The app is already live on many stores with multiple questions. Thanks!

UNDER LUNA™

They are very helpful. Any questions you may have or issue needing to address they are on top of it. It's a great app and completely free! Highly recommend it if you want to get a quiz loaded to your site but not looking for added cost. Easy to use.

BotasMexicanas

Love this app so much! It's really perfect. A lot of useful features for any Shopify store and super friendly support

October 10, 2019

Thanks 🙏🏼 We're so glad to hear it. And plz watch out for more exciting features soon.

Previous 1