Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Engage your visitors & grow sales with conversational quizzes

LNPCOSMETICS

Raj is very very helpful. He is quick with responding and making sure the job is done. Highly recommend downloading this app.

Gray Lane Beauty

Raj has been incredible with helping us set up our quiz. They are always looking to improve the experience and they did some programming to meet some of my needs. That initially made me nervous because I anticipated things were going to break. But they didn't. We have a few more features we'd like to get into the quiz to enhance the customer experience; Raj is totally open to adding these features but he has so many stores that want additional features they have to prioritize which I totally understand.
The app is stable and beneficial. The team, led by Raj, is engaging, knowledgeable and they work in real-time. Couldn't recommend this app more.

HealthyOffice

This is by far the best quiz building app for any Shopify store! Our customers love it and we have seen better conversion from customers coming through the quiz. Its easy to set up and super easy to use! Can't recommend it enough!

MODESTA CASSINELLO

A very interesting app for the customers of your online store, and if you have any problem in its installation the support (especially Raj) is quite fast to answer.

Avino

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. Raj is literally a lifesaver, customisation available on request. Always super helpful, and really quick to respond. I cannot reccomend this enough. Really easy to use

Nouri

Such a great team of developers and support staff. Customization upon request and agreement along with quick and very helpful support. Highly recommended!

Ebanel®

Love this app. Extremely easy to use and the support is amazing! Replied and helped within a day with the issues we were having.

Niche Parfume

Finally the app that i needed for so long in my webshop and fair pricing aswell!

The customer service is on point. Fast response, nice people and helps out fast if you have a problem.

Big ups!

Reception Flip Flops

Great app, I've used it for a few weeks and it's really helped my customers navigate through the many products we have!

January 14, 2020

Thank you for this nice review! It's been a pleasure to work with you.

Ruwsa

Fantastic app and even better customer service. The app is extremely easy to use and even the free plan has great features. When I had an issue the team replied within minutes and even went into my store to fix the issue for me. I definitely recommend this app to anyone.

January 14, 2020

We really appreciate the kind review, and look forward to a long partnership.

Previous 1 3