Product Recommendation Quiz

Product Recommendation Quiz

by AskWhai

Engage your visitors & convert them to shoppers using quizzes

Sxent

I intended to give this app 10 stars but my girlfriend broke up with me so I gave you only 5 stars. If you want a quiz, dont hesitate to use this app. However, you need to give a section where people can fully translate everything into their language. Currently I can only translate the first template.

Raw Holistics

It gets the job done BUT you can only add one question for your quiz. If you want something simple this works which is why I gave it 3 stars. But for more you'll have to look else where.

November 10, 2019

Hi- Raj from AskWhai here... You can absolutely add more than one question. The instructions are in the app admin under "Help" tab. You can access them here too: https://www.askwhai.com/product-recommendation-quiz-tutorial

I apologize for your experience, and hope you will give us another chance. The app is already live on many stores with multiple questions. Thanks!

UNDER LUNA™

They are very helpful. Any questions you may have or issue needing to address they are on top of it. It's a great app and completely free! Highly recommend it if you want to get a quiz loaded to your site but not looking for added cost. Easy to use.

BotasMexicanas

Love this app so much! It's really perfect. A lot of useful features for any Shopify store and super friendly support

October 10, 2019

Thanks 🙏🏼 We're so glad to hear it. And plz watch out for more exciting features soon.

theyounger

This app has a very good customer support team. They were very prompt. Really appreciate all the help provided.

October 9, 2019

Thanks for the review. Once again, thanks for reaching out and glad we could help.

VisualDiamondArts

This is a Great app. Their support is very fast and friendly while helping. I highly recommend this app. Thank you AskWhai!

October 9, 2019

We appreciate it. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Shea Shea Bakery

The 2 reviews are from the developers themselves. This app is not even fully developed yet and should not have been released on the app store. No instructions on how to do anything. This should not even be given one star, please don't release a program that is not finished!

October 5, 2019

Hi- Raj from AskWhai here... You are right; we are a new app company and did not have instructions on setting up a quiz. I apologize for your experience. I emailed you the draft instructions right away. I hope that's helpful. We will soon publish them here. The app is already live on many stores and hope you will give us another chance. Thanks!

SWEET T 52

Just as expected. This app has no complex configurations. It is very helpful. I would recommend using this plugin!

PhoneTrends

Support is very fast. Very good app for recommending people the products based on their needs. Must use this app!