Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by Whai Technologies, Inc.

Engaging quizzes | Rich designs | Logic Jumps | Email Sync

Natural Doggie

This app is useful for creating a review-based sales funnel. They are quick to respond to issues and requests. The email capture is a nice feature to have, as well as the backend quiz analytics to gain insight into customers that are taking the quiz.

Charmy Pet

USEFUL APP, WE LOVE IT. Also amazing customer service, we look forward to sticking with this app for many years!

May 10, 2021

Hi! We're so sorry about the experience. We are unable to find any email from your store in the last 4 months (since 2021). Please forward any email request or ticket our way, and we will take care of it as soon as possible. Thanks!

Clean Folks Club

Email support never came unfortunately, and this is after I subscribed on a plan. ): Wish I had better things to say but I'd probably be looking for a different app.

May 10, 2021

Hi there! Apologies for this experience... We believe we had send out the reply 4 days ago and re-sent it just now. Can you please check and confirm at your end? Looking forward to working with you.

Sleep and Pillows

Great help with new features and added Danish Language after request. Better app than the other quiz apps I tried here in Shopify

Forty Winks

We are loving this app so far. The functionality great and when we did have a suggestion for an additional feature, the team was so responsive and got it set up for us within hours. Incredible service. Our small business highly recommends this small business!

Emporio E' Natura Shop Online

Usefull specially for the connection with Klaviyo (which could be better explained with a specific faq/tutorial). They've a fast and kind customer service, that helped me with this doubt. Another note: the general design of the "quiz" and app can be improved.

Luxx Lash

Helped with conversion on our store! This app is very useful in helping customers who can't decide which products to purchase. Support was very helpful also when we encountered a problem with the design of the results page.

Skin By Blair

I've worked with my fair share of coders/developers and Raj and his team are hands down the best I've worked with. They are very responsive, fast, patient with my lack of coding knowledge, and always extremely friendly! If you're considering using a quiz app, I would HIGHLY recommend this app!

Tee Guru USA

Raj and his team are very helpful! We are still working on tweaks to make the app work for us, but Raj has helped us every step of the way. He is also very responsive.

EVRĒDĀ Skincare

Just installed the app but so far so good! Easy to use and build a custom quiz. Support was fast and helpful.