Visual Quiz Builder

Visual Quiz Builder

by AskWhai

Grow sales with interactive quizzes | Consultant for visitors

MODESTA CASSINELLO

A very interesting app for the customers of your online store, and if you have any problem in its installation the support (especially Raj) is quite fast to answer.

Avino

If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. Raj is literally a lifesaver, customisation available on request. Always super helpful, and really quick to respond. I cannot reccomend this enough. Really easy to use

Nouri

Such a great team of developers and support staff. Customization upon request and agreement along with quick and very helpful support. Highly recommended!

Ebanel®

Love this app. Extremely easy to use and the support is amazing! Replied and helped within a day with the issues we were having.

Niche Parfume

Finally the app that i needed for so long in my webshop and fair pricing aswell!

The customer service is on point. Fast response, nice people and helps out fast if you have a problem.

Big ups!

Reception Flip Flops

Great app, I've used it for a few weeks and it's really helped my customers navigate through the many products we have!

January 14, 2020

Thank you for this nice review! It's been a pleasure to work with you.

Ruwsa

Fantastic app and even better customer service. The app is extremely easy to use and even the free plan has great features. When I had an issue the team replied within minutes and even went into my store to fix the issue for me. I definitely recommend this app to anyone.

January 14, 2020

We really appreciate the kind review, and look forward to a long partnership.

Mr. The Shop

It worked for a while, but then al of a sudden the app stopped working. It kept saying to clear my cookies and to allow cookies, which I have. I cleared everything restarted my devices and it didn’t work again. I even tried to redownload it and it didn’t work. Not sure if this app is even actually available.

December 21, 2019

Hi- Raj from AskWhai here... We're very sorry for the issue you faced with our app. We resolved the issue immediately. I hope you will give us another chance. Thank you!

Aloe Gal Plants & Decor

I've been really pleased with the responsiveness of the development team. They have been wonderful in helping to create a branded quiz that integrates seamlessly with my website. I am getting sales conversions from my quiz which is very exciting!

December 21, 2019

Thank you for the kind review. We're excited to have you on-board!

Sxent

I intended to give this app 10 stars but my girlfriend broke up with me so I gave you only 5 stars. If you want a quiz, dont hesitate to use this app. However, you need to give a section where people can fully translate everything into their language. Currently I can only translate the first template.

December 21, 2019

Thank you for the kind review. We've noted your feedback and will be incorporating it soon.