Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

nukebottle

Nice free app for reviews. There are many options. The only con is that I can't import reviews with pictures with the free plan. Thank you Salem for helping me with the configuration on my site.

HercLéon

was going to switch to Yotpo because they were faster at updating their app to support the new Shopify 2.0 platform, but the process was so tragic and painful that I stayed because Stamped.io isn't perfect, but it's good enough. I just wish they would update their system as fast as Yotpo.

Rossie Home®

Seriously one of the easiest review apps I've experienced so far. Now I will say I did have to manually add the liquid codes to both sites which weren't too hard. For one of my sites since the template hasn't been upgraded yet so the video tutorial made adding the code to that one pretty easy. Our second site which has an upgraded template did take some time to figure out where the codes should be placed, but I got there eventually. There needs to be a video guide for Shopify 2.0 templates.

Byte Biltong

Great App, takes a bit of work to install properly, but once installed it functions well and even the free version does more than I could have hoped for, will most likely upgrade soon

SoPure - Nature's Laboratory

Really great support and assistance - and the app is a great way to introduce rewards to your customers!

Vive Cosmetics

We had some problems with installation but received help from Lovell and the issue was handled right away. App working great now!

+351

I installed this app to start sending email automation to collect reviews and send coupons for the customers who interact. So far, so good, everything seems to be working correctly! There were some bugs while setting the whole thing up that made the process a little more slowly, but I instantly emailed the support who was super fast, helpful, and accurate in solving my problems. Would be good to have more attractive design solutions to show the reviews on the homepage of our website :)

7 Summits Snacks

It seems pretty good at first pass... a little bit complicated to customize everything when working through the helper, for instance, I have to go through the whole process to skip to the section I abandoned. I like the scheduling function and notifications.

PeaceGang Urban Streetwear

seems to be a really useful app for the time ive used it. would recommend for sure .......................

Bio Kids Qatar

I got the free version of the app. Love the idea. Its just very slow at saving changes to settings or doesn't save them at all. So I am sat there pressing save and then give up. Maybe its because of the free version-but not sure.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28