Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Shakti Mat USA

10/10 Been using these guys for 5 years and never disappoint. Great service in the back end and always friendly! Here's to 5 more years Stamped!

AgJc

Location France

This is a great app and the customer service team is very helpful, we recommend it.
Thank you Stamped.io!

The Loomia

Update: Stamped.io's Support team was performing very slow and inaccurate but I think they have fixed this issue.
Other than I love it and I purchased a yearly plan.
Thank you all. It used to be great with a very fast responding support team.
Now, the support team responds very late with inadequate responses.
Please fix this issue.

May 25, 2022

Hi Loomia team,

I do apologize for any delays you have experienced with our support recently. We're expanding the team to ensure the service levels you have come to expect are preserved!

I see that currently we have resolved all of your existing support tickets, if there is anything outstanding, or our response didn't solve your request please let us know!

I will reach out to you separately to make sure you can flag anything urgent in the future with me directly.

Bentilia

Love it. Great service as well. Had to contact support and they resolved the situation for me. I recommend.

LADUORA

Decent app with few glitches but overall is great. I do like using it which is also sync to google shopping ads which is the cool part

Worthy Wands

I've been using this app for a few years and I love it! The customer service is also next level! Highly Recommend.

Just Live

easy and effective! Customer support always available when needed. I have really enjoyed working with Stamped. Looking to add loyalty and rewards soon!

Princessly

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is the one reviews app you should be using on Shopify. It's beautiful and it's functionally well designed. The support team is great and would help you out in every regard!

Lokk Stokk & Apparel

Location Australia

Best options that I've found, even on their free plan. I've tried a couple of different ones and this is the best. They are also really happy to answer any questions when I've had them.

Thetealspicecompany

So far so good and I like the free option for new businesses. Im going to use this app to help customers write reviews about our new Spice Company.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 530 531