Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

byamondz

I think it's a very good application.
They give me feedback quickly even at my request.
I'm grateful for that!

Rezillion Apparel

Love how easy it is to integrate the review widget on my website. The email templates and auto send work really well. I'm very pleased with the app.

clawo24

Very friendly support
i had a small translation issue and the support responded very quickly and fixed my problem in 5 minutes

Min & Mon

The app is easy to use, and the Stamped.io support team is incredible. They've been very helpful in figuring out what plans work for our unique business needs.

Dipinto Ad Arte

Quick and easy to deal with! I'm very happy with the help I got from Stamped support. Writing to the service team helped me get exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks!

Elle Fit Active

Super easy to use and the customer service is some of the best I've come across. They are more than willing to jump in and make any changes I need. Thank you Stamped! :)

Leg Smart

If you're comparing app's, don't waste your time looking any further. I've used this app for years without a problem and once it was installed I kind of forgot about it. I recently did a theme update and needed a bit of help and I was amazed with their customer service! Top Notch! They are quick to respond, helpful and go over and above.

NoneOfYourrBeeswax

The perfect app for reviews, absolutely love how smart it looks on my shop! And I've needed a bit of help figuring it all out but the customer service is beyond what I expected. They are incredibly helpful!!

Mercado do Clássico

very good support and feedback, solved my questions very rapidly. interface is fine and intuitive..

Frank Ideas

I'm working wtih the free version but so far I really like it and so do my buyers. The support has been fast and very helpful.