Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Natural Benefit

Thank you. Customisable, simple, affordable, helpful - everything I needed. Would recommend to others.

March 16, 2020

Hey Natural Benefit,

Thank you for your kind review, we're loving the adjectives :D

We're really heartened by your compliments and we hope that you'll have a wonderful time collecting reviews with Stamped.io!

Scandinavian Designs

I would be helpful if we could attached files to the responses. It would be helpful if there was the ability to accent words in "bold" type. Having the ability to use color would be helpful. When multiple people are answering questions, one cannot see that the other has answered a question without refreshing the page. It would be VERY helpful if answers were shown across all agents in real time.

March 12, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Adding files to replies of reviews isn’t quite possible currently.

We will definitely bring your suggestions back for our developers and possibly have this added to our priority pipeline to have this feature included in our next updates!

BTC CLOTHING

Cant really get it to work, but maybe its just me, I think i will keep looking for an review app. sorry but again its probaly just me

March 12, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your feedback, our team has reached out to you to assist with the issue you're experiencing.

Do let us assist you to resolve your concerns so that you can utilize our app well :)

The Muscle Rehab Shop

I used the app to help me with my shopify store. It was a bit difficult to understand at first but after putting effort into it, I was able to figure it out. It would be helpful if there were video tutorials that were easily accessible to supplement it. Other than that it was great!

March 10, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad that you're liking our app :)

We do have a navigation set-up guide that is currently being implemented in the app, you can reach out to us via hello@stamped.io if you have queries regarding setup as well!

We hope that you'll enjoy collecting reviews with Stamped.io :)

Woodchuckster Studios

I'm trying to find an app for product reviews. So far so good with this app. Once I get in there and play around with it I'll know more.

March 7, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for choosing our app, we hope that you'll enjoy collecting reviews with Stamped.io :)

Tiny Tones

Have only had the app for a week. Customisations need a developer but the basic features are great and so is the customer service after installation.

February 25, 2020

Hey Tiny Tones,

We're glad to hear that you're liking our features and customer support.
We do have basic customization options on the app which will cover most of our users' needs, but any advanced customizations will require some CSS coding knowledge.

We hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with us :)

Radius Care Shop

The app is very easy to use from a shop admin point of view and also for our customers. We recommend this app for easy management of your reviews.

Improvements that would make it more user-friendly for the shop admin:
1. Being able to add hyperlinks to refer customers to a specific URL.
2. If the app could create review links for individual products. It has a feature where one can do that, but if you have many products and variants it is a nightmare to do this manually.

February 23, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad to hear that you found our app to be user-friendly and useful in managing your store's reviews.

With regards to your feedback, our team will be reaching out to you to understand more regarding your needs so that we advise accordingly :)

We hope that you'll have a great time collecting reviews with Stamped.io!

ROOLEE

Customer service has been really helpful! They reach out when they see areas that we could improve on!

February 21, 2020

Hello Roolee,

We're glad that our support team has been of help to you, we hope that you'll have a great time collecting UGCs with Stamped.io!

BORA ITALIA - orologi digitali

devo ancora provarla, sembra buona.

semplice da usare e malleabile nella costruzione delle pagine.

February 16, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review!

We're glad that you're liking what you see with our app, and we do hope that you'll enjoy using it to collect reviews for your store :)

New Bloom

Having all my reviews in one place is so crucial. Stamped.io provides a seamless integration into multiple platforms.

February 11, 2020

Hey New Bloom,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad to hear that Stamped.io is making it easy for you to manage and collect reviews from your customers easily via one app :)
We do integrate with many other apps and platforms so that our users can have seamless management of their business, and we hope that you'll enjoy collecting reviews together with us!