4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, excellent customer support, and seamless integration with other apps. It's recognized for its automatic review request feature, positive impact on conversion rates, and easy review management. Many find it affordable and effective in showcasing customer feedback. Its quick technical assistance, AI sentiment on reviews, and smooth review collection process are also praised. Merchants note its ability to improve buyer trust and provide social proof.

October 8, 2019

we're using this app to enhance conversion on product page and drive traffic to website. furthermore we've integrated stamped with smile, which works well but it would be great if the smile integration was a bit more intuitive.

THEMAGIC5
Stamped.io replied October 9, 2019

Hey THEMAGIC5,

Thank you for your review and kind words!
We are really glad that you've picked Stamped.io as your app of choice for increasing UGCs for your store.
We hear your feedback regarding the Stamped+Smile.io integration, we will take this back to see how we can make the process easier for our users.
Thank you for your continued support!

March 23, 2020

This app has helped us collect customer reviews. We used to use the free Shopify one, but this is bringing much better responses! (customers actually write reviews regularly now. They didn't used to before...).
Their support are very responsive and helpful.
Would recommend.

Psylo Fashion
Stamped.io replied March 24, 2020

Hey Psylo Fashion,

Thank for your review and kind words :)

We're glad that Stamped.io is helping to increase your reviews conversions, that's awesome to hear!

We hope that you'll have a great time collecting UGCs with us, thank you again!

December 17, 2020

I have recently started to use stamped.io review and reward modules, and so far things are looking promising. A lot of nice features available, and largely self-explanatory and accessible, even for someone without coding experience. A few areas of possible improvement, but I need to have more experience with the app to understand how valuable it is for my user experience. Support has been very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

Coffee Greens
Denmark
November 9, 2018

Good app so far and great support, Would like to be able to change avatar images in the future. Looking forward to seeing it work once my store is fully launch.

The Iron Born
Philippines
5 months using the app
Edited December 16, 2019

This app is really easy to use and to customise to your stores brand. It's helpful to be able to set up and send a review email sequence to try and convert more customers who may not leave you a review first time. It also pulls in your products from Shopify and the emails look good. Only thing I could comment on for improvement would be that sometimes you have to follow the link in the email to leave the review if the form does not work in there. However, this is fairly minor, and all links work and everything looks professional. Also, really helpful to mention it has a free version which is great value. Highly recommend.

Sensory Surroundings
Stamped.io replied December 16, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad to hear that you found Stamped.io to be a user-friendly and useful app for collecting UGCs for your store.

Our review request form and widget does have customization options for the buttons color which you can find in the settings, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@stamped.io and we'll gladly assist you with getting the customization done!

We do hope you'll have a great time with Stamped.io collecting UGCs for your store!

Edited July 22, 2019

I would rate Stamped.io a solid four stars. The base functionality of the app is great, attractively priced and the tech support team is fast and very helpful.

My only points of feedback to me would be that the dashboard and widgets can be a bit sluggish, and some features feel a bit limited in how you can customise them for your own store.

They have been constantly improving these functionalities even in the few months that I've been signed up, so I am confident Stamped.io will continue to get better - overall I am very satisfied and glad to have them as partner for our store!

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop
Belgium
November 29, 2017

easy to use, fast import and works..
I would give 5 star if 'Product Review' tab feature is also available for basic plan ;)

Arfshop
Indonesia
5 months using the app
August 17, 2020

I havent use this app yet, but the specs are really tech savvy went thru with the demo just because and the simplicity is a plus for me. Off I go .

NaughtySnackz
August 26, 2020

This app is easy to use and i am enjoying it so far, i hope everything goes smoothly as i continue to use it

YourHairMafia
Ukraine
January 19, 2021

Fantastic app. I have one question, is it possible to display customer reviews on the collection pages? It seems they are only shown on the product page. Many thanks

Muzmasks
3 months using the app
Stamped.io replied January 19, 2021

Hello Muzmasks,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Yes it's possible to display the star rating badges in the collection pages as well, which will require manual installation using the following guide: https://help.stamped.io/article/142-main-reviews-widget---installation-setup

I see that our support team have assisted you with setting up the badge, please do let us know if you require any further assistance with the setup :)