Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

heyhair.co

Time spent using app About 1 year

I was having difficulties getting new reviews to properly show up in order and the rep Salem Badawi solved my problem immediately and placed a fix that should prevent it from happening again.

Lil Creations

Location New Zealand

I like how this app operates and to top it all it's FREE. It works perfectly. The only disadvantage I would say is that it only allows reviewing one product even if the customer has bought more than 1 product. It would be really awesome tool for new businesses.

Loaded Gun Kitchen

Location Singapore

love this app, great support chat but only downside is it is not compatible with the variant app I am using. other than that love the look & feel + features of it.

nukebottle

Location Belgium

Nice free app for reviews. There are many options. The only con is that I can't import reviews with pictures with the free plan. Thank you Salem for helping me with the configuration on my site.

Rossie Home®

Time spent using app 1 day

Seriously one of the easiest review apps I've experienced so far. Now I will say I did have to manually add the liquid codes to both sites which weren't too hard. For one of my sites since the template hasn't been upgraded yet so the video tutorial made adding the code to that one pretty easy. Our second site which has an upgraded template did take some time to figure out where the codes should be placed, but I got there eventually. There needs to be a video guide for Shopify 2.0 templates.

Byte Biltong

Great App, takes a bit of work to install properly, but once installed it functions well and even the free version does more than I could have hoped for, will most likely upgrade soon

SoPure - Nature's Laboratory

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 3 years

Really great support and assistance - and the app is a great way to introduce rewards to your customers!

Vive Cosmetics

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We had some problems with installation but received help from Lovell and the issue was handled right away. App working great now!

+351

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 2 years

I installed this app to start sending email automation to collect reviews and send coupons for the customers who interact. So far, so good, everything seems to be working correctly! There were some bugs while setting the whole thing up that made the process a little more slowly, but I instantly emailed the support who was super fast, helpful, and accurate in solving my problems. Would be good to have more attractive design solutions to show the reviews on the homepage of our website :)

7 Summits Snacks

It seems pretty good at first pass... a little bit complicated to customize everything when working through the helper, for instance, I have to go through the whole process to skip to the section I abandoned. I like the scheduling function and notifications.