Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Homefield

Time spent using app About 22 hours

The interface is lacking and left me confused on a few occasions. However, the customer support is top notch and with their help I am happy with the product. However, I wish it was easier to further customize the branding of emails.

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

Location Belgium

I would rate Stamped.io a solid four stars. The base functionality of the app is great, attractively priced and the tech support team is fast and very helpful.

My only points of feedback to me would be that the dashboard and widgets can be a bit sluggish, and some features feel a bit limited in how you can customise them for your own store.

They have been constantly improving these functionalities even in the few months that I've been signed up, so I am confident Stamped.io will continue to get better - overall I am very satisfied and glad to have them as partner for our store!

Jade Black

Good product. Works well, has a few things that can be improved but overall i am happy with the app.

Shop LuxuryAvenue

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app first for free and it has been really helpfull but in my store we need to make an email so constantly that I had to use the $15 monthly. It has helped alot!

Vital Plan

We have just finished the setup process for Stamped.IO and while we initially had difficulty configuring the app on our own, we were delighted at the support teams timely responsiveness and help in making the app what we needed it to be. We have only set up the basic features so far, but are looking forward to seeing how the review collection process goes and hope to configure some of the additional bells and whistles like check-out comments in the future. Again, the support team has been awesome, but sometimes we felt like a nuisance (not because of them) with all of the questions and support tickets we send and would ideally like to be more self-sufficient with the onboarding process. We hope they'll continue to build their self-help and app user interface for more ease as they grow. Thanks for your help StampedIO and now that we're set up, let the reviews roll in :-)

The Iron Born

Location Philippines

Good app so far and great support, Would like to be able to change avatar images in the future. Looking forward to seeing it work once my store is fully launch.

ChilliBOM

Location Australia

Loving this app so far, wish I had more time to explore its full potential but the automated reminders to customers has been a lifesaver and helped to get reviews onto the site rather than just emails back to our inbox

The Mariposa Collection

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has been brilliant for my website. It is clean looking and definitely attracts customers when they see the star rating. If I have any problems the support team are super helpful and efficient. Would highly recommend.

Storetrendingcom

Location Vietnam

Very easy to use compared to other review apps. Our store sells high quantities of small products, so my only complaint is that we had to upgrade to the premium plan in order to be able to request reviews from the majority of our customers in a specific month.

Funkits

The app could be a lot easier to use, the onboarding could be more seamless with default best practices, and the design could be made more modern, but the functionality and the customer service is top notch. Big improvement over the default Shopify reviews and I highly recommend it.