Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CPTCexam

Time spent using app About 1 month

UPDATE to: When I click the link from my email to approve a review on my mobile device the screen doesn't allow me to see the button to approve the review. Everything up to this point has been frustration-free!

You've responded there should be en Eye icon. There definitely isn't . If you want to email I can send you a screenshot. Thanks

May 16, 2019

Hey there,

There's an "eye icon" that when viewing the review on a mobile device, that will allow you to publish/unpublish a review.

Thank you for using Stamped.io! :)

Pave Tool Innovators

So far so good - this seems like a great feature so far. The app. dev. do their best at helping out. I wish I could call however. It can be a little frustrating not being able to call but most apps are like that.

Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Expensive, but best app out there in terms of functionality + most amazing support! They answer fast and are always there to help

Fortress of Inca

We started using Stamped recently, and have found it very easy to use. There have been a couple of hiccups with syncing and design layout, but the customer support team at Stamped has been phenomenal at helping us work through these issues.

Homefield

Time spent using app About 22 hours

The interface is lacking and left me confused on a few occasions. However, the customer support is top notch and with their help I am happy with the product. However, I wish it was easier to further customize the branding of emails.

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

Location Belgium

I would rate Stamped.io a solid four stars. The base functionality of the app is great, attractively priced and the tech support team is fast and very helpful.

My only points of feedback to me would be that the dashboard and widgets can be a bit sluggish, and some features feel a bit limited in how you can customise them for your own store.

They have been constantly improving these functionalities even in the few months that I've been signed up, so I am confident Stamped.io will continue to get better - overall I am very satisfied and glad to have them as partner for our store!

Jade Black

Good product. Works well, has a few things that can be improved but overall i am happy with the app.

Shop LuxuryAvenue

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app first for free and it has been really helpfull but in my store we need to make an email so constantly that I had to use the $15 monthly. It has helped alot!

Vital Plan

We have just finished the setup process for Stamped.IO and while we initially had difficulty configuring the app on our own, we were delighted at the support teams timely responsiveness and help in making the app what we needed it to be. We have only set up the basic features so far, but are looking forward to seeing how the review collection process goes and hope to configure some of the additional bells and whistles like check-out comments in the future. Again, the support team has been awesome, but sometimes we felt like a nuisance (not because of them) with all of the questions and support tickets we send and would ideally like to be more self-sufficient with the onboarding process. We hope they'll continue to build their self-help and app user interface for more ease as they grow. Thanks for your help StampedIO and now that we're set up, let the reviews roll in :-)

The Iron Born

Location Philippines

Good app so far and great support, Would like to be able to change avatar images in the future. Looking forward to seeing it work once my store is fully launch.