Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Storetrendingcom

Very easy to use compared to other review apps. Our store sells high quantities of small products, so my only complaint is that we had to upgrade to the premium plan in order to be able to request reviews from the majority of our customers in a specific month.

Funkits

The app could be a lot easier to use, the onboarding could be more seamless with default best practices, and the design could be made more modern, but the functionality and the customer service is top notch. Big improvement over the default Shopify reviews and I highly recommend it.

Treasure Studios Art

I love how the customer doesn't have to navigate away from their mail inbox to create the review - makes it easy for them!

Gift Moments

Good app, thankfully this app exists to send review invites, something shopify review app should have. But fab app though little expensive.

Teas Com Au 2

Easy to use with a fantastic set of features. Save me using several apps install.

Goodnessme Box

We have been using Stamped for the last couple of months and I am super impressed not only with the app but with the team behind Stamped and how responsive and helpful they are. No matter the question I have they are happy to help and very quick to get back to me. I really like the features as well, as we really needed custom questions for our review forms which is something Stamped offers. Highly recommend!

Coveredhead

limité pour la partie gratuite

Rally Beads

I had some issues at first, but once I was in touch with stamped.io, they were exceedingly helpful and walked me through the process to get my reviews displayed. It was a great customer service experience and I am pleased with how the app is working!

Vixpaulahermanny

Just recently got this App, the team is very helpful and is attentive to my questions.

Honey Bz Boutique

I won't say the app is bad bc i have had it installed for months & it does what it states but i WILL say.... DO NOT UPGRADE AFTER YOU'VE BEEN USING THE SERVICE MORE THAN 3 MONTHS!

It is my peak tutu season so i decided to upgrade today so that my tutu set customers can receive requests and i can have reviews on my best sellers, but instead the app sent requests for PAST purchases dating back to NOVEMBER!!!

Since they sent those requests, NOW I'm getting the "you have sent your 200 requests for the month, if you'd like to send more PLEASE UPGRADE" message. Those "reviews" will not be beneficial because we delete listings to seasonal items so do NOT upgrade (unless you're doing the unlimited emails) more than 2 months of installing. If you sign up and choose a paid plan, be sure to choose a plan that covers your transaction count so that this doesn't become a issue for you because after that count, your next month will backdate to cover all of the old transactions FIRST...leaving you with none to use for the current month.

***customer service is SPEEDY & did explain this to me at 1 little after 10PM so they have a very attentive team :)