Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vixpaulahermanny

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Just recently got this App, the team is very helpful and is attentive to my questions.

Honey Bz Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I won't say the app is bad bc i have had it installed for months & it does what it states but i WILL say.... DO NOT UPGRADE AFTER YOU'VE BEEN USING THE SERVICE MORE THAN 3 MONTHS!

It is my peak tutu season so i decided to upgrade today so that my tutu set customers can receive requests and i can have reviews on my best sellers, but instead the app sent requests for PAST purchases dating back to NOVEMBER!!!

Since they sent those requests, NOW I'm getting the "you have sent your 200 requests for the month, if you'd like to send more PLEASE UPGRADE" message. Those "reviews" will not be beneficial because we delete listings to seasonal items so do NOT upgrade (unless you're doing the unlimited emails) more than 2 months of installing. If you sign up and choose a paid plan, be sure to choose a plan that covers your transaction count so that this doesn't become a issue for you because after that count, your next month will backdate to cover all of the old transactions FIRST...leaving you with none to use for the current month.

***customer service is SPEEDY & did explain this to me at 1 little after 10PM so they have a very attentive team :)

Wandah

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 4 minutes

It took me a couple tries to do it properly, but once I did it's perfect.

Fabulous Favorites For You

I’d like to see this available on the website so people who font use email can go back to the item and leave a review

Alder New York

Time spent using app About 5 years

Great customer service, and once it's set up, the app works exactly as it's supposed to. I've removed one star because it is not at all easy to setup, and when we first upgraded to the more expensive and comprehensive version of the app, there wasn't even any explanation of how to access the user portal, so we literally could not figure out how to move forward.

As soon as we reached out to Rachelle and Tommy they were super responsive and helpful, but feels like there should be a manual or guide or something to allow users to set themselves up and have a more comprehensive problem solving section. But now that we're set up, we're quite pleased with the product.

Sixsox

Time spent using app About 1 month

Overall the experience is good and the app is doing the job.
The app does not get 5 star because the installation is a bit complicate and the help manual is not clear enough. However, the customer service team is really good and they replied promptly mostly same day if not within 2-3 hours.
At the end, the installation is completed by Stamped.io over a weekend.
If the manual is more clear then the app definitely deserves a 5 star.
There is a lot of functions that I have not used yet so for sure the app can do must more than what I am experiencing now.
Overall a well done app with reasonable pricing.

Fitness Region

Location India
Time spent using app 21 minutes

goood hii hb Product Reviews Product Reviews Product Reviews Product Reviews Product Reviews v Product Reviews Product Reviews Product Reviews Product Reviews Product Reviews

Galaxydeals

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far so good, only problem is that the widgets take some time for them to show up...

Bouchonoreilles

Location France

Bouchon d'oreille génial. on les oublie une fois installés

Corner Alchemy Apothecary 2

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

thanks. easy to set up. lets see if it turns into more reviews and sales!