Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Stamped.io
4.7
July 3, 2022

I recently uploaded some older reviews from my website into stamped with no issues, but they are not showing up on the website. If anyone could help, would be great as seems like a really good app?

Buzz Jolie
Time spent using app: 3 months
Stamped.io replied July 6, 2022

Hi there Buzz Jolie team,

We would be happy to help you get those reviews displayed, but it looks like you have not yet created a support ticket with us?

Please email hello@stamped.io with all the details and we would be happy to look into this with you!

July 1, 2022

Great app and the customer service is outstanding. Have this app on 4 websites and works flawlessly. Highly recommend.

GiftsManiaUK
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 28, 2022

Great review app and the customer service is helpful and very responsive. If you're like me and don't really know your way around code, they can help you with any technical difficulties when installing stamped.io widgets in your ecommerce store.

Dermaroot
Time spent using app: 12 days
June 27, 2022

Easy to use and nice looking. A nice addition to our shop and a good tool to increase customer confidence. Highly recommended

ORILABO
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 27, 2022

Great app and support! I had a problem with review synchronisation and the support team fixed my problem quickly and efficiently.

Lovekins