4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless review collection and integration capabilities. They value its customization options and automatic review request feature. The customer support team is noted for their efficiency and willingness to assist with code adjustments. The app's review widgets are recommended for various business needs. Merchants consider it a valuable asset due to its affordability and the value it provides.

January 19, 2024

Love this app! We are a very small online business and with Stamped automated system, we now have wonderful reviews posted for our products, with more coming in each month. It feels like magic! Plus their support team is very pleasant and helpful whenever we have a question. Highly recommend!

Free Spirit Bike Jerseys
Almost 2 years using the app
January 23, 2024

Listen, every app is flawed. All kinds of bugs and glitches happen every once in a while. BUT - overall, it's a beautiful gathering of clout for my business. And their customer service is fantastic. Samantha transferred 200+ 5* reviews from an accidentally deleted product to a new product listing and saved us. Thank you guys! Loving this app!

Lambertones Pickups
Almost 3 years using the app
January 29, 2024

I've been using Stamped for years now, and I love it! It's pricey since it offers many features, but I only use the reviews.

Humble Lamb
Almost 5 years using the app
January 24, 2024

Ive been using this app for numerous of years and never had a problem nor glitch. I was a free customer initially and now paid.

When support is required they are prompt to reply and swift in finding solution and or help in fixing themselves.

Thanks for awesome app and superior customer service/support.

ROAR LIVING ™
January 31, 2024

Andrea was patient with me as I asked her so many questions and she walked through all my options and even helped me execute! So wonderful and grateful she was able to help solve for what I needed!

Mockingbird
December 11, 2023

Recommend the app.

It allows us to showcase customer feedback and provide insight into how customers feel about our products and services.

Awesome support from Stamped and they swiftly provide responses and solutions to inquiries.

Catalyst Case US
Stamped.io replied December 19, 2023

Hello Catalyst Case team,

Thank you for your kind words and for recommending our app! We're thrilled to hear that Stamped has been instrumental in showcasing customer feedback and providing valuable insights into your products and services.

Our team is committed to delivering exceptional support and swift solutions to any inquiries you may have. Should you need further assistance or have more questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Your partners in success, All of us at Stamped

January 22, 2024

Stamped is a good product. We used it for a long time for free and recently upgraded to a paid plan. Support is good. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that users can't update their reviews if they change their mind. We reach out to people that leave less than 4-star reviews. In some cases, people decide to update their review, but there's no way for them to do that.

PitchSix
Almost 4 years using the app
January 28, 2024

Helpful support!

I sent in a not-very-urgernt question on a Sunday afternoon, expecting to get a response sometime during the week. I was helpfully responded to within minutes! Eslam also provided helpful suggestions on related topics

Bare Skin
Almost 2 years using the app
January 31, 2024

Excellent application for collecting and highlighting customer reviews. On top of that they have an incredible IT support team, easily reachable by email. They are responsive and super efficient, really well done!

Une Bonne Droite
France
9 months using the app
December 18, 2023

We had an issue with reviews not showing on homepage. Wrote customer service and Arjun solved the issue quickly. These guys are great!

Feetje Baby US
Almost 3 years using the app
Stamped.io replied December 19, 2023

Hello Feetje Baby team,

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our team, especially Arjun! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the issue with reviews not displaying on your homepage.

Providing swift and effective solutions is at the heart of what we do, and it's fantastic to hear that Arjun was able to resolve the issue for you. We're dedicated to ensuring a seamless experience for all our users, and your satisfaction is our top priority.

Thank you for your kind words and for placing your trust in us. Should you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Your partners in success,