Reviews (6,358)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

June 22, 2024

AWESOME support. It is a Saturday and the chatbot was of little use. It then invited me to get in touch via email. I was not expecting much.

But then I got a reply in less than 2 minutes I would say. My reviews were missing all of a sudden and they needed to add some customer display widget. Only thing that would have been better is if they were able to tell when this issue started and why.

Possibly due to my theme, another app, or Shopify itself. Mystery continues.

I was also happy that they offered to help with the fix. It simply took a collaboration request and about 10 minutes. It would have taken me MUCH longer I am sure.

SCOUT
About 7 years using the app
June 19, 2024

We have been using Stamped for several years now. Easy to customize your widgets. Overall great experience. We recently needed to contact support to help with some app performance issues that we encountered after updating our theme. Ashok was fantastic to work with. He was quick, clear, and thorough with his assistance. We've tried other review apps and Stamped out performs them all!

Head Candy Smoke Shop
Almost 6 years using the app
May 7, 2024

We have been using this app for many years now on our 2 sites. It is very user friendly and offers many features. We were using this app initially to send automated emails to our customers to review our products once they received their order but now that Shopify has sunset their own product review app, we are now using Stamped for this as well. We did experience a hiccup with this transition- no fault of Stamped. In fact. customer support was very responsively and quick at getting it all sorted out for us and it's working perfectly.

Maclin Studio
About 6 years using the app
June 17, 2024

Great customer service and has all the features I needed for more store. I love that I am able to get fit feedback and show that on the main widget for customers to see how other customers have felt about the fit.

Lume Six
Over 2 years using the app
July 11, 2024

A wonderfully helpful app for moderating and showing customer reviews. Very well design site widgets and flexibility. I'd highly recommend to any ecommerce owner looking to display quality social proof. Excellent support as well if any issues or questions.

Grizzly Shelter Ltd.
Almost 6 years using the app
July 12, 2024

Great app. We've been using it since we started our webstore over 6 years ago. The updates look great and the support is good as well. Would recommend.

MIFA and Co
Over 6 years using the app
May 9, 2024

Love this app! Lots of flexibility with how to showcase reviews, great follow up emails that can be set to send at specific intervals to customers post-receipt of order, and amazing customer service.

Tiny Hands
Almost 8 years using the app
July 17, 2024

Stamped is really excellent and have responsive support. However, we just found out we have been paying for a service that is not fit for our purpose because all our products are free to download (we are a publisher).

So, Stamped is great unless your products:
a) have a price of $0.00
b) have negative inventory

So, for the reason that we have just found out a + b after using Stamped for years, we're giving it a low rating. I doubt they will refund us, but they should really let users know that this is the case before signing up.

We only found out after persisting with multiple emails to support.

Styleintelligence
Over 6 years using the app
July 2, 2024

Stamped is perfect for our store. Its simple, has great features and if you have some issues, Stamped employees are super nice and fast! Definitely recommend this app!!!

Create Your Skate
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
June 7, 2024

It is really an awesome reviews app. We get a good conversion on orders to reviews, and it is usually pretty fast. Support is really good, and fast. They solve any issue in minutes.

Baïa Food Co.