Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

M2 Retail

It' s very easy to use and with pictures, video & coupon functions, highly suggested, even your English is not very good.

La Regalier

Muy útil la aplicación, totalmente recomendada. Puedo mostrar las reseñas en mi página de una manera fácil y ordenada. Mis clientes pueden crear nuevas reseñas, todo funciona muy bien. Les escribí porque tenía algunas dudas sobre el uso y resolvieron mi problema el mismo día. ¡Muchas gracias!

CUR

The team is great and super fast to help make any changes. I was up and live overnight. I would definitely recommend

LUSTRE® ClearSkin

The app is easy to use and offers plenty of customization options. Thanks to the Help Centre and the Customer Support team, the transition and set-up were a breeze even with little previous experience. Thanks for the great work and all the support, Stamped Team! :)

Holizen Laboratories

Product is awesome, and the service is even better. No other app out there comes close. This was replacing another rating app and will now be the tool in the tool belt.

Yema.com

The team over at Stamped provide awesome support and goes above and beyond the scope of their business to help us with any problem that might arise!

New Native® Inc.

The team over at Stamped.io ROCK! I asked about the way the reviews were appearing on my website and the Stamped team was able to help me by going above and beyond the scope of their business! They actually helped me adjust the template of my website NewNativeBaby.com to allow for my reviews to appear in the most appealing way. Specifically thanks to Ashok, Christopher, and Ivan for your seamless and efficient work, very cool. Thank y'all very much!

Darts Direct

Easy to use, the free option is excellent as a new business and the service for this app was brilliant.

Assuaged: Be Your Highest Products

Stamped.io is well designed and incredibly useful. It provides a full range of search filters and innate features which are a great addition to the treasure trove of user reviews and ratings. With ongoing few minor improvements, such as being able to further refine the information and functions, this reviews app could is one of the must-haves for any business! Stamped.io is an excellent reviews app for businesses to reach customers who are ready to make a purchase. We are incredibly grateful to have access to this amazing app that is helping our business grow! 10/10 my rating is an A+ for excellent customer service and technology.

BewitchedCandles

Needed help with a display widget problem and the response from support was quick and fixed our issue promptly. We also received an email telling us everything was complete and working correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 554 555