Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

bronine

Location South Korea

Provide a great service whenever I have toubles to use it.
Must install this app if you are a shopify seller.

Buzz Jolie

I recently uploaded some older reviews from my website into stamped with no issues, but they are not showing up on the website. If anyone could help, would be great as seems like a really good app?

GiftsManiaUK

Great app and the customer service is outstanding. Have this app on 4 websites and works flawlessly. Highly recommend.

Dermaroot

Great review app and the customer service is helpful and very responsive. If you're like me and don't really know your way around code, they can help you with any technical difficulties when installing stamped.io widgets in your ecommerce store.

ORILABO

Location Germany

Easy to use and nice looking. A nice addition to our shop and a good tool to increase customer confidence. Highly recommended

Lovekins

Location Australia

Great app and support! I had a problem with review synchronisation and the support team fixed my problem quickly and efficiently.

Delumani

Location Germany

Hi there,
I am getting charged since March for 6 non existent Shops.
I sent few email about cancelation and about getting my money back (20.7 x 6 March, 20.7 x 6 April, 20.7 x 6 May = 372,7 $ in total) but no answer so far.

June 24, 2022

Hi there Delumani team,

It looks like both Marcel and Salem have ticket with you regarding this and we have already escalated your concerns directly to our billing team!

You should be hearing back from us soon and I apologize if you have been unable to see our responses? Please check your spam/social inboxes to make sure they haven't been missed.

I've gone ahead and created a separate ticket with you to make sure you have everything you need here :)

Revival Food

Super easy to implement! Quick to see results and track progress. I love that you're able to back track and get reviews from people that have purchased in the last 100 or so days!

Outer Provisions

App is great and the support is even better. Had a few questions/requests and they were able to go into my site and edit it just the way I asked. Thanks!

Bleamx

Location France

ITS HORRIBLE, so run AWAY!
& here is why: 1. Talking about customer service, oh sorry there is no CS at all , if you ask for help on Monday, expect to have a reply by next week.
2. The app is absolutely awful and not easy to use, and you will be always depending on CS (mentioned earlier ) to fix tons of issues.
3. When i got a response from them ( after 5 days), they just screwed up my store, and put reviews all over the place ( reviews just below product title can you imagine ) and. then they told me its fixed !! my ads & store were up running and it was a TRUE MESS.
4. They will definitely reply to this review saying that they just emailed me and they fixed the issue ( Oh seriously ??)
So if you dont wanna srew up your whole store, just look further there are tond of apps way better than this mess.

June 22, 2022

Hi Bleamx team,

It looks like we've recently been in touch through our support channels and a solution has already been found!

Aside from one ticket you created on a Friday and we couldn't get to until Monday; we've been able to get back to you within our SLO window of 12 hours. (We have limited support on weekends and ask for your patience)

I do see a few tickets where we tried working with you and never heard back? It is always best to work with our Advocates until they are able to resolve your issues completely. Sometimes we require additional access to your account and this is a natural part of problem solving.

I do hope we can continue working together, we value feedback like yours because it helps us improve!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 578 579