Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sleep Heavy

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great review app. Cost effective and very impressive customer service. Transitioned from Shopify reviews for the native email functionality and super happy!

birke1972.com

Location Denmark

I asked for help to make the review stars visible under each product. It was solved very fast and I am very satisfied.

ImproGames

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 month

We like the app a lot! The customer support was also very fast when we needed help (reviews were not updating to star rating). The free version is good enough, although the paid version could be even better especially if you have more than 50 orders per month.

Cassava Kitchen

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So helpful. I'm not technical at all and the team was extremely professional and installed the ratings on my website. Done withing 24 hrs. Would highly recommend.

Hit Happy Pickleball

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is super easy for customers to use and their customer service is amazing! They always are quick to respond and to help.

Slofoodgroup

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This app and its service has really gone down hill. It use to be the absolute best app for reviews and their service was stellar. Now, the support team either A) does not respond or B) denies the issue and points to other party's such as google. Case and point, Stamped.io is a google approved seller review aggregator but the seller reviews stopped updating again several weeks ago (ongoing issue, they are aware) and I contacted support and they said there is no issue and it is updating fine even though records show its has been several weeks since the last update. Support says its google, google says its stamped, when I provided the support agent with the chat log from google showing google has made stamped.io aware of the issue, the agent simply never responded. Shop around, there are lots of alternatives and this one, trust me has gone down hill if there ever is an issue.

October 14, 2022

Hi there SloFood group!

It looks like Kaushik is working with you on your current Google issue. This is a tricky one to be sure.

Once we have provided Google with the feed, all we can do is wait for them to update. Unfortunately Google is in the habit of simply pushing any support tickets created back to us without any helpful information.

I see that your ticket was marked as pending after we reached back out to Google directly, and I apologize as we should have informed you of our actions.

I've escalated this to ensure you get some answers here.

Nordic Catch

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Update: LOL, now they reply and make it seem like I called someone on their team "garbage"... NO, I said the overall service is garbage. Because it really is. I stand by initial review. The app USED TO BE GOOD. Not anymore!! All 5-star reviews are new customers. Because Stamped specifically asks customers for reviews immediately following a simple completion of a support ticket. So naturally, you feel like they are amazing! Too big to care anymore!
Notice all the 5 star reviews are "new" customers. This app has lots of bugs, and good luck with customer support! I'm based in Los Angeles and always get replies in the middle of the night. And initial replies are along the lines of "Are you still experiencing this issue?".
It takes about 4 days to resolve a basic issue. Sadly there aren't many options to choose from with all the functionality that Stamped has. This app is NOT necessary if you are a small store just starting out!

October 14, 2022

Hi there Nordic team,

I am sorry that this has been your experience recently, and I can assure you that we care deeply about the success for all our merchants.

We have team members located around the world so we can serve our merchants as quickly as possible. If you prefer speaking with someone in your own timezone please indicate so on any future tickets and we can accommodate. The delay in first response was a result in our reduced capacity for weekends, please accept my apologies for this.

Lovell had asked if you were still experiencing the issue because we had deployed a fix to that known issue shortly after you submitted your request. I would ask that you please keep your tickets respectful and not refer to us as "garbage" when dealing with our support team.

Please let Lovell know if you are indeed still experiencing the issue and we will be happy to help!

Bizushoes

Awesome customer service. Thank you for your prompt and kind assistance and was able to fix the issue.

Fluorostore

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support helping to transfer me over from Yotpo and Shopify reviews. Much cheaper than Yotpo reviews.

Everlong Design Co.

So far so good setting up this app. I am currently only using the free version, but even so I received excellent support regarding setting up DNS entries for the mailing. Can't wait to start collecting reviews and streamlining our store operations.