Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

Verano Shades

Really happy with that app - super easy to use, great automations and fine overall user experience!! Enjoyed the simplicity. Keep it up!!

Strafe Outerwear

Easy to install even for a non-developer, great functionality at every tier, and appropriately priced. Would recommend.

Unwind Candle Co.

This is seamless product that does exactly what it advertises with no problems. I'm glad that I found it.

Lucid Polish

This app does everything I need! The staff are super helpful! They respond and fix any issues right away. Highly recommend! :)

Electric Yoga

I like the app. It's great to be able to moderate your reviews. Great customer support, they help me quickly.

En Route Jewelry

The app is very easy to use and the customer service is excellent! We are really happy to work with stamped.io!

Heys

The APP works as advertised and the integration with our eCommerce site is definitely great and easy to work on. The support team is always quick to respond when we require any customization and updates. Would most definitely recommend the Stamped.io APP as a review manager system.

ANOESES

Finally I found what I was looking for. Everything works perfectly. Special thanks to the support who helped me very quickly!

Decor Senses

Really like this app, super helpful support team if you run into any problems the turn around time is almost instant! looks great on my store and helps with making the site look professional!

Keshoume

Love this app! Customer service was prompt and super helpful when I had issues importing reviews from another software. Highly recommend!