4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and top-notch customer service. They value its ability to automatically email customers for reviews, positively impacting their businesses. It offers a free plan with ample functionality and a paid plan with extra features. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify stores and allows easy reassignment of reviews. Merchants consistently praise the customer support team for their quick responses and efficient problem-solving. The app's ability to collect and showcase customer reviews, as well as boost conversion rates, is highly valued.

January 28, 2024

Helpful support!

I sent in a not-very-urgernt question on a Sunday afternoon, expecting to get a response sometime during the week. I was helpfully responded to within minutes! Eslam also provided helpful suggestions on related topics

Bare Skin
Almost 2 years using the app
January 31, 2024

Excellent application for collecting and highlighting customer reviews. On top of that they have an incredible IT support team, easily reachable by email. They are responsive and super efficient, really well done!

Une Bonne Droite
France
9 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Stamped is a good product. We used it for a long time for free and recently upgraded to a paid plan. Support is good. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that users can't update their reviews if they change their mind. We reach out to people that leave less than 4-star reviews. In some cases, people decide to update their review, but there's no way for them to do that.

PitchSix
Almost 4 years using the app
February 14, 2024

Reached out to stamped multiple times for installation and bug fixes. Each developer has been awesome to work with. Pretty quick turnaround and once they fix the bug all set. The app overall has been great.

Flame Experience
About 2 months using the app
March 3, 2024

Really great! Makes it possible to stand out from the usual review applications. It's also great to be able to highlight the benefits of our products with gauges noted in the reviews. My only complaint is that the application takes a long time to load.

Lunaa
23 days using the app
April 7, 2024

We paid upfront for a year for your reviews using Mustafa N. as our account support, and our development project took far longer than expected. We are still going and its nearly a year later. Stamped refuse to refund us or provide credit to reflect the delay. We have not used your software at all, and yet they say we are not entitled to a refund or anything, which I find egregious and this is something everyone needs to be aware of. Someone from Stamped, please contact me to arrange a resolution as I don't want to write bad reviews all over the place. Thankyou

Joonya (AU)
4 months using the app
April 5, 2024

Ben, a product support specialist, was very helpful with bulk uploading reviews and ensuring they loaded properly and promptly. Very satisfied with the support team.

Hempz
Almost 4 years using the app
February 5, 2024

Great App and an extremely helpful team.

Easy to use, hassle free and fair prices, would highly recommend.

Barc London
About 3 years using the app
January 17, 2024

This is a great app, with lot of functionality, smooth and deep integration with Shopify and Klaviyo...but what I want to stand out is the AMAZING customer service that they have, with Arjun in particular.

They make you feel safe and calm, as if you had an internal development team in your company.

Zapato Feroz
Spain
About 1 year using the app
March 5, 2024

I am very pleased with the top notch and impeccable service that my support team specialist James provided me with.He responded to my emails right away and was very eager to help.My issues we're resolved quickly!James was very professional and knowledgeable!

B-SETAPARTBOUTIQUE LLC