Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Korelu

The response time of the support is very good and they are also very kind. The App itself also has everything you would ever need!

Amaranthine Blooms UK

We have consistently received excellent customer service and very quick response times. Would highly recommend this app.

Secretlab

The Stamped support team has time and time again assisted with much needed specific details required for my store. They are easily approachable and do a wonderful job!

sleepmac

Very helpful app and great support team to help anytime. I recommend for anyone starting out a new store.

OOLY

We required an app that allowed style and functionality customization. Glad we got this one. Outstanding customer support!!! Very pleased to work with Stamped.io

SolaWave

Very helpful and incredibly responsive support staff. Good program for reviews, strongly recommend it.

Boathouse

So far so good. The customer service on setup has been very responsive and very helpful. Great company.

Simisienna

The support team is excellent and the features are robust. I love it! They helped me and went over and above for customer service.

Coréelle

The Best customer Support ever!~!! They respond to every e-mails and does everything kindly for us. Thank You so much!!

U Got It Girl

I use this ratings app for my shopify store U Got It Girl. It's an awesome app and the customer service is top notch! I would 100% recommend this app for ratings purposes. Its easy to install and great functionality.