Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Ballast Outdoor Gear

App is very easy to install and customize, and the customer service is top notch! Super responsive and will go above and beyond to address any questions you have. Highly recommended!

Fox & Taylor

A user friendly app with easy to follow tutorials and quick response emails if you need additional support.

ChantalLauraHandley

Absolutely fantastic app and amazing customer service. I love having this app on my website. 5 stars.

M.Falconer

The steps provided to get the app up and running were pretty easy to follow. When I did need help, customer service was very quick to help me, they even installed the widgets on my site for me! I got reviews on my site up in just a few hours. Definitely recommend!

FrissonHome

Decent app I must admit. Quite handy when managing reviews and that feature where you turn reviews into social posts is just a blast. Is it pricey? Kind of. Is it worth it if you care about your brand? Hands down, yes.

Philosophie

We moved to Stamped from another very popular reviews and loyalty platform and are already enjoying the better functionality, the better price, the better customer service, and the superior product.

Clock9nine

This app helped my have more SEO friendly reviews and also send automated email to customers. Their support is very friendly and priced right so ill be around for a while. Thanks guys!!

Perfect Storm Footwear

Stamped has been a fantastic addition to our store. We've expedited the acquisition of reviews 10 fold. The messages tool has also been great. Monitoring it and responding quickly has definitely led to a quantifiable increase in sales.

MasterBrush®

Best review app in shopify, not just for all the incredible features, but for the most important thing: it looks legit, it resembles Amazon reviews and your customer will TRUST the reviews and give you their MONEY. No joke the best review app!!

Hubble Connected

Very easy implementation and super fast customer support! I had a request to hide the reviews on a specific product and they replied and fixed it within minutes.