Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TURBOPLANTER™ - L'original uniquement ici dans la boutique !

Location Germany

very high prices, no live chat support, very difficult implementation (code required), customizations (i am on premium plan) are not working and again no live chat to help. no idea why the rating here is so high though...

May 9, 2022

Hi TurboPlanter team,

I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience.

You are right we do not yet offer a live chat support feature, though this is certainly something we're working towards! I see that several of our responses to your tickets have bounced, so there may be an issue with the email we have on record for you.

I'll reach out separately and we'll see if we can't get that updated for you :)

To your pricing comment; we would be happy to review your store and see if there is anything we can suggest to help realize the value Stamped can provide? Alternatively, we do have a free plan and basic plan that might suffice for your account's needs?

I'll look forward to connecting!

Thetealspicecompany

So far so good and I like the free option for new businesses. Im going to use this app to help customers write reviews about our new Spice Company.

Unifable

Thank you very much, it is an excellent app that helped me make my page more sociable and get comments for my products. the app works very well I recommend it 100%.

Gorgeous271

Love how it works, will continue to us this app, would like to continue to see how the SEO evolve in my website

remode

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very good app with all the functions we need. The customer support team is very helpful. Recommend to everyone.

Modern Native

Location Netherlands

Always when I need to make custom adjustments, the customer service is there with a solution. Great app.

THE 31 NUMBER

Location Portugal

Estou a usar esta aplicação no meu site para adicionar avaliações ao produtos, e recomendo bastante caso procurem algo deste género para o vosso site :)

Bearhug

Fantastic features and customisability to ensure brand consistency across consumer touchpoints - along with great support too.

Tori Arnold Art

I love this app! Their free plan has everything I need to beautifully display reviews. Their customer service team is absolutely impeccable as well. They went above and beyond my questions and provided me with links and everything! I highly recommend this app.

Zanteia

Location Hong Kong SAR

Downloaded this app to manage our reviews. We needed some customisation and the support had been so helpful and responded to our queries immediately.