Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Synogenx

Absolutely awesome. DOn't look anywhere else for a review app. The program is great and the support team are amazing. Nothing is too hard for them and they're always willing to help!

The Kawaii Shoppu

Always such speedy and helpful when you need something changed. easy to set up. Legit App! I Recommend.

More Birds

This app has helped us generate so many reviews! I love how customizable it is, from the triggers for sending emails to the email layout itself. It integrates so well with our site and the UI looks very sleek. I love that you are able to filter for certain star ratings and sort by most helpful, highest/lowest rating, etc. It's also been extremely helpful that this integrates with Google Ads! My only gripe with the app is the Marketing section, where you can convert reviews into shareable graphics for social media and your website. The concept is great but the execution is terrible. If you have any Adobe experience, this feels mind-numbingly rudimentary. Basic functionalities like rulers, snap-to and even undo/redo don't exist, making it really cumbersome to make even the slightest edit to their default templates. I would love it if the product title was a default text field on their templates! Unless Stamped rolls out some updates, you're better off creating these UGC graphics manually.

Perfectly Snug

The customer service was super quick and helped us get the information we wanted super fast. Would recommend.

Keola Life, LLC

So far we're loving this tool. We use both the review and loyalty programs and both have worked well. Customer support is responsive and very helpful!

Glitty

excellent app with A+ customer support... quick and helpful answers 24x7
highly recommend using Stamped

CLINICRED

Great app and great support. I have been using stamped.io for almost a year and never had any issue until I customized my theme. But reaching out to their support team and getting things sorted was quick and efficient. I am happy.

Shapenation.de

Easy to use, great results, very competent and fast customer service. Can only recommend this app to boost your webshop!

Massca Products

Great support team and it is easy to use! We've really been enjoying the Stamped.Io interface and their review system. Their customer service team is exceptional and make sure you are taken care of. Would definitely recommend.

Voomwa

Other apps are much better. Stamped.io puts CSS customization behind a paywall, and their interface is ugly. It loads slow and is not nearly as user friendly and costs more. I'm not happy with it.

August 25, 2021

Hello Voomwa,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Stamped.io allows for full customization of the display widgets even on the free plan, it can be done by applying the CSS codes within the theme files.

We are sorry to hear that the interface is not to your liking, it is actually based on Shopify's very own Polaris UI. The dashboard is also optimized to work well across all popular desktop browsers. Thank you for your feedback and we will continue to improve on ensuring that it remains user-friendly and responsive.

Please feel free to write into our support team anytime (hello@stamped.io) should you require any further assistance with the setup!

-Stamped.io Support