Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Jack's Surfboards

I have switched my theme a couple times and whenever I came across a problem they helped and solved my problem within minutes. Now that's customer service! Thanks again Salem!

5 to 5

Wide range of customization. Very fast support response. Love it and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a review apps beyond the basics.

KNOSIS

Great at capturing reviews and importing them from other platforms. Our company will keep using it.

Baby Leaf Covers

I just emailed support and Joel replied in 2 minutes, maybe less. After making my new Shopify Theme go live, i lost all my reviews and in order to add it, there is some complicated coding involved and I am not good at coding. Joel took a few seconds to add it for me and did it in lightning speed. I highly recommend this app and their team is genuinely amazing!

The Sun & My Soul

Love this app. It's so easy to use and looks great! WhenI had some problems, the customer service was quick and really helpful! I really recommend this app, even to upgrade.

HUNDerschön

Great App! Awesome and fast customer service!! Enjoy using this app in my store! Very helpfull! Thanks a lot!

Onbulle

Really easy to use and just what i need. It's a very good app for e-shop. I m using the free version

SYLTBAR

Super helpful support team. They helped us with the migration from a different platform and was able to also help us move the review. WE have gotten more reviews since installing the app.

Reset Lifestyle Products Hungary

Support: 5*
Stamped system working together with Shopify system: 5*
Stamped system: 5*
Stamped system user friendly: 5*

Athena London

Easy to use, professional and well priced! It has everything I need, explains how to use it well and is handy to have everything in one place with the Rewards app too.