Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rokka&Rolla

Have been using Stamped for a while. We got into some issues but they helped resolve it. It did take some time for them to reply but they did get the issue solved.

Hey Rokka&Rolla team!

Thanks for your review.

We know there has been an increase in support wait times recently and we're expanding our team to help get that reduced.

I appreciate your patience and the time you took to leave such a great response here.

Have a great week :)

Jolivur

I've upgraded my licence and couldn't get any of the features set up because support won't reply to me. I am paying for nothing.

Hey there Jolivur team,

I apologize for the recent experience in our support queue. We have a bit of an increased wait after a recent surge in request volume with all our new merchants.

We're expanding our team to make sure we are still able to provide the timely responses you've come to expect from Stamped.

In the meantime, I've responded to your support ticket and we should have a resolution for you today!

We appreciate your understanding and continued patience

M&A BD Electronics

Since I upgraded my plan to business, the SEO snippets were gone. I have to wait another week or two in order for Google to regenerate them on Google search. This is unacceptable. I feel like I am paying more for a downgrade. They should have prevented this from happening in the first place.

April 6, 2022

Hi there M&A BD Electronics team.

This is definitely a less than ideal experience and I do apologize for the wait times Google has for regeneration.

Having the SEO snippets removed after upgrade is not an expected behaviour and we haven't seen this happen with any other upgrades. The only action that we know removes the SEO snippets would be a theme change.

We're looking into this to ensure it is not a bug, and we should have a response back to you on your open ticket with us today.

In the meantime I recommend checking in with our support before making any theme changes so we can help prevent this from occurring.

We will be reaching out separately to see if there's anything else we can do help here as well.

CUBED SKINCARE

This is an excellent review app ever, it built with powerful tools to let you insert full page widget, side drawer widget!

heyhair.co

I was having difficulties getting new reviews to properly show up in order and the rep Salem Badawi solved my problem immediately and placed a fix that should prevent it from happening again.

COQ6GRUE

Merci beaucoup pour l'aide apportée à la correction de mon problème ! Je vais pouvoir tester l'application qui a l'air très bien

Lashface&Co

We love this app and the support team goes that extra mile to help you. We got really good help from Lovell at stamped. Quick and fast replies!! RECOMMENDED ++++++

Aksels

They have been extremely helpful in getting us all setup! Michael was super helpful! Definitely recommend.

Tani Australia

Very intuitive app and the support are very professional, clear and extremely helpful. Would highly recommend!

Thanks Darl

Easy to use and great customer service for when you get stuck. I use it for my ecommerce business and it's been great