Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Domesticity

The team at Stamped.io was very helpful and professional. Each time I had a question or request, they would assist me immediately. I recommend Stamped.io to everyone.

MOUNTAIN ROCKS

I used this app to extract reviews from Shopify. It was super easy and I recommend this software to all shopify users.

Bianco Pantry

Great app with easy installation and a solid support team. Would highly recommend Stamped Reviews!

Subpod US

Great app – we wanted to change the mobile view of our reviews, support helped me out and got it sorted in under an hour!

Ellafly Studio

Love that people can see my reviews right on my website using this app! It's been a super helpful and awesome tool. I would definitely suggest it to anyone looking for a review app.

Beach Baby Swimwear

App allows for great customization, easily integrates with klaviyo, and is overall a breeze to use. They also have excellent customer support and were able to add the widget to a page type that was outside of their default settings the day of the request!

Tatu

Easy to navigate, simple to use, and helpful for our business to gather and display customer reviews.

Satchel & Page

The best reviews app for Shopify, period.
It works well and when there's an issue, their team responds within minutes to solve it for you.
And it costs a fraction of what Yotpo charges.

River Road Print Shop

So far, I am loving everything about this app. I know that potential customers really want to see reviews, so it was important to me to get my reviews page up and running. The fact that they have a free version with SO MANY features is fantastic for starting up your shop. When I wanted help updating the typeface and spacing of my reviews on my site's pages, Mohamed B helped me INSTANTLY and took care of everything to make it work as I had hoped. Such an incredible support experience. The app is easy to use and integrate into your site. I genuinely love everything about Stamped so far, and their whole suite of apps.

Jack's Surfboards

I have switched my theme a couple times and whenever I came across a problem they helped and solved my problem within minutes. Now that's customer service! Thanks again Salem!