Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Grip Clean

Dumb. We are trying to transfer reviews - and you cant even upload their downloaded .csv file to their program. You have to take their downloaded template, and then manually transfer every line to their custom upload template. Literally the dumbest thing I've ever seen and is waisting my time. Switching programs now.

March 25, 2022

Hi Grip Clean tam,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the .csv file and transferring reviews between products. We have followed up with you separately on your support ticket to address your questions.

Our review export functionality is actually designed for transferring reviews to another app or for backup purposes. If you share the old vs new Product ID we will happily map the reviews accordingly!

You could also assign a review to another product using the below guide, this will need to be done be one at a time.

We hope to hear back from you and are standing by to assist!

Zurikami

I cannot rate the is app 5 star because the lack of support make it difficult for me explore the features and to confirm the app works with our website theme. I sent the developer a request 4 days ago and the only help with 1 part. I am still waiting for them to respond to my second query, which is to help with the badges not showing on the collection. Their support needs a big development.

March 25, 2022

Hey Zurikami team,

We wanted to apologize for the recent longer than usual wait times for support, and offer our humble regrets for keeping you waiting as you try and get set up.

We're expanding our team in order to keep our response time to the high standards you've come to expect from our support, and we'll look forward to faster responses going forward!

I can see Kaushik has found and responded to your request, and that your star rating badge is now displayed prominently on your site! Hurray! I think we need a bit more information in order to complete your other requests so please let us know on your open support ticket and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks again for your feedback here, and do let us know if there's anything else we can do to support you.

Acvaristic.ro

I highly recommend this app. It's very customizable and helps us to show our customers that our products are satisfying.

Alb Filter

Funktioniert super und ist intuitiv bedienbar. Vor allem sind wir mit dem Kundensupport extrem zufrieden. Anliegen werden innerhalb von 24 Stunden bearbeitet. Klare Empfehlung

Hayworth Equipment Sales

Great app! It does the job perfectly, integrates really well with all of the Shopify themes I've used it with, and their support team is super responsive.

UKASSNI

We have started using this app and it really adds something special to our website. Customer support is very helpful. Hopefully the start of many customer reviews in the future.

Lil Creations

I like how this app operates and to top it all it's FREE. It works perfectly. The only disadvantage I would say is that it only allows reviewing one product even if the customer has bought more than 1 product. It would be really awesome tool for new businesses.

Spinalis Chairs Canada & USA

Great App For Product Reviews, helped us to collect more reviews from our new customers and publish old reviews from FB on our new website! HIghly recommend.

Fable

We are very happy with the app. The integration on our website works really well and the team is really helpful and always responds quickly.

Shop Indoor Golf

Great app that helps our business build trust with our customers. Automates the review collection process. Additionally the support team is fantastic.