Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

DRPfit Apparel

I love this app and the customer service is awesome. Even on the weekends they were available to help me with my store.

Tactical Recovery

Awesome App that integrates with Klaviyo and Shopify. The support team are beyond incredible! They implement / execute for you if needed and are always available - love it!

BREINFUEL

Terrific customer service! This app serves a key function in helping us aggregate and showcases the reviews of our CPG brand.

Muse Threads

Great customer support! So far meets our needs - looking forward to how it will grow our business. Also looking forward to the analytics it will provide that will impact all areas.

Rumour Industries

So far this app has been great. still having issues validating SPF/DKIM records though. Using google domains.

Framing Me

Hi. The helpdesk is effective and helpful. Thank you Stamped.IO. I appreciate the help from Kaushik.

Life of Riley Pet Products

A great app for my store and excellent support when tweaks need to be made. It has really helped to increase sales.

Rad Pride

Was exactly what I was looking for! Their free plan still allows you to customize the emails and the what your reviews look like AND their customer support team is incredibly quick with responses to tickets!

NamasteVaporizers [CA]

Stamped.io is an excellent app. Implementation is easy. But most importantly they have an excellent support team.

CustomsByYolii

I have not set it up completely yet but so far I am loving it. can't wait to start seeing reviews on my products