Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

DinkyDogClub

Stamped.io makes collecting reviews and user generated content easy and efficient. Super easy to set up and new features are added regularly. I have Stamped.io integrated with Shopify and Klaviyo to share customer reviews on our site and in email campaigns. Customer support is great and very responsive. I've been using Stamped.io for the past two years and have been more than happy with it.

Jamcat Candles

I'm happy to find an app that helps me streamline and customize email review requests, and add a home page carousel!

Sundays Company

This App has a great customer service, they are responsive and act quickly. It's also a very user friendly app!

GUGULASH

I really like this app, when i needed help with something, they got back to me very quickly. Would recommend

Nautical1

So far, so good! The support is OUTSTANDING. I've had a few questions and they are quick to answer in a clear, concise manner.

Cosmeticatopskincare

Wonderful honnestly this app is very helpful ! I needed a review app with high value this one’s definitely the best

ODK Home

I think this app setting is simple and practical. Encountered some problems in installing the code, ask for help, and they will help you solve all the problems. Will continue to try this app.

Mattress & Pillow Science

Great product that is easy to use and an even better support team who are always happy to help. Highly recommend!

KJU

Love the app and great customer service! Keep on rocking. One of my favorite Apps out there for shopify

expertnavlasy.sk

The perfect app for reviews and perfect support. They try to do their best for the customer. Thank you Stamped support team.