Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product rating & reviews app, photo reviews, site reviews, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wild Dose

Slow support and no urgency to fix issues, it's also pretty expensive at scale - more so than others.
It simply stopped sending emails completely and when asked to fix it, nothing has been done - it's been two weeks with no solution from their side so I'm paying for an app that isn't doing it's sole job... sending out review emails... UPDATE: DESPITE THE REPLY FROM STAMPED - OVER A MONTH HAS GONE PAST WITH NO RESOLUTION. IT IS QUITE SIMPLY THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD IN 10 YEARS OF ECOMMERCE

June 16, 2022

Hi Wild Dose team,

It seems as if your ticket was related to a wider known issue our developers have been working on and have now pushed a solution for!

I see also that your open ticket contains a number of unrelated issues all of which I see Elvis has been in touch with you on consistently to ensure you are well looked after.

My sincere apologies for the spat of issues you were facing, though I do hope we've been able to work together to resolve these over the past several days.

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to change your experience with Stamped. We are here for our merchants and always look for ways to improve that support.

All the best,

Upani

Location Spain
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App support is very good. The UI is a bit improvable. Also the way of adding the stars below the product it´s not autodoable and you need to contact them but they do it for you.

Treehut

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very helpful and courteous staff. The app is user friendly and we get the support that we need. Kudos!

Ikkyu Tea

Location Japan

Excellent product and support. Had a quick fix to ask after an update and everything was solved within minutes after I submitted it to the support staff.

Rushfaster Australia

Time spent using app About 1 year

It helps us better service customers. It gets the job done. I love the analytics part of it. If I need help, Stamped is very responsive.

Manjares de Pueblo

Location Spain

Great technical service. Almost immediate response and solution to any problem. The App is easy to use, many options and opportunities, although to get the most of it, it is important that you invest some time getting familiar with it and exploring. It is worthy.

JuJu

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's nice app for Shopify users for tracking their customer reviews, over all nice. if we get any issues with app will be rosolved.

Acero Padel

Location Sweden

Vi uppgraderade oss från Shopify's Product Reviews i kombination med Trustpilot's Review Service och är verkligen nöjda hittills. Super smidig onboarding och implementation av appen, och det känns som att vi verkligen kommer få mer värde framöver utav att använda Stamped.

Clara

Location Australia

We have been using this app on our website www.getclara.co now 6 months and are very happy with it. It has various review widgets with different layouts that can be easily placed across our website to quickly show social proof to our customers. We have requested some additional assistance from the team and Christopher helped us quickly and found a solution. Thanks

Raw Frozen Scents

This is a great app for any-sized business, it has lots of customization options and you can very easily embed reviews in your website without any hassle. Also a great feature is the ability to sync the ratings to google search! You can customize your email review requests or choose from some neat templates, and it also has advanced dashboards where you can see what's going on. I won't be looking any farther for a review app, I now have this on two other shopify stores as well. A little bit pricey if you want to do a lot of things with it, but it's definitely worth it.