4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

December 27, 2023

Extremely fast and productive support. They understood and solved my issue in no time with almost 0 input from me. Completely recommend

LaPerna
Romania
11 days using the app
Stamped.io replied January 3, 2024

Hello LaPerna Team,

Thank you for your five-star review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our support team. It's great to know that our team swiftly understood and resolved your issue with such efficiency, requiring minimal input from your end.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're committed to delivering top-notch support and swift solutions for all your needs.

December 5, 2023

Great and fast support, thank you for that!
We have been using this app or a while now and are really happy with it.

DUEROS
Andorra
7 months using the app

Hello DUEROS team,

Thank you for the wonderful review and continued support!

We are thrilled to see our Support team have handled your requests promptly and with excellent service.

Please let us know if there's ever anything more you need.

Edited January 24, 2024

Willing to resolve an issue I had.

ORKO Auto
8 months using the app
December 11, 2023

Good Support! Response fast and it's easy to work with them if there is a question.

loveiu.ch
Switzerland
About 1 year using the app

Hello loveiu team,

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our support team! We're delighted to hear that you found our service fast and user-friendly. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're thrilled to have been able to assist you effectively.

Should you have any further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Your partners in success, All of us at Stamped

November 6, 2023

Stamped is great, I use both reviews and loyalty. Affordable plans. Support is super helpful, I have asked them for custom help at least 20 times in the last month as I have updated my site and they have always helped within 24 hours and are very delightful to work with. Thanks stamped team!

Rumi Spice
Over 3 years using the app
Stamped.io replied November 9, 2023

Hello Rumi Spice team,

Thank you for the incredible 5-star review! 🌟

We're delighted to hear that you find Stamped great and that you're enjoying both our reviews and loyalty features. It's fantastic that you find our plans affordable, and we're especially thrilled that our support team has been able to assist you promptly and delightfully with your custom requests.

If there's anything else you need or any more ideas you want to explore, feel free to let us know!

November 10, 2023

Love this app, highly recommend, customer service is super responsive! it's much cheaper than the other apps and does what it needs to do!

Miamily
Switzerland
About 6 years using the app
Stamped.io replied November 28, 2023

Hello Miamily team,

Thank you for your fantastic 5-star review and your high recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you love our app and find our customer service super responsive. Providing a cost-effective solution that meets your needs is at the core of what we aim for. Should you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Your partners in success, all of us at Stamped.

December 6, 2023

This app is great, very user friendly, so many options, beautiful design and last but not least it has a great support. In my case Samantha and Vi did a great job helping me with my issues. All my queries were solved promptly and with ease. The app has a great free plan, with lots of options and there are endless options with the paid plans all depending on your needs. I recommend this app. It's really worth it.

MAXIMS
Slovakia
9 days using the app

Hello MAXIMS team,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that you find our app user-friendly with plenty of options and a beautiful design. Samantha and Vi are thrilled to have been of help, and we're glad we could swiftly resolve your queries with ease.

We pride ourselves on offering a versatile free plan and various options within our paid plans to suit individual needs. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

Should you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!

Your partners in success, All of us at Stamped

January 4, 2024

takes forever to load every change. ive installed and nothings showing up on my website, just slowing my website down likes it trying to load it but cant. super upsetting.

edit: its added now but still wont load, i see the empty space where its trying to load it, but it wont load in. taking forever to make any updates. uninstalled. terrible app, just because it takes ages to load, never loaded. finding an alternative.

NoctisNest
2 days using the app
March 1, 2024

My recent support experience was excellent.

Aussie Gardener Wholesale
1 day using the app
November 24, 2023

This app is incredibly user-friendly and packed with features. Whenever we encountered an issue, it was promptly resolved by the team, showcasing excellent service. Their efficiency and professionalism have made our experience outstanding. This app has become an invaluable asset for our business, allowing us to effortlessly manage various tasks. If you're in search of a user-friendly and feature-rich app, look no further – this is definitely a top-notch choice.

HAOQI Ebike
Germany
4 months using the app
Stamped.io replied November 28, 2023

Hello HAOQI Ebike team,

We're thrilled to hear about your exceptional experience! Making our app user-friendly while delivering top-notch service is always our aim. It's fantastic to know that our prompt resolution of any issues and our feature-packed approach have truly supported your business needs.

We're honored to be your go-to solution for managing various tasks seamlessly. If you've found our reviews app invaluable, you'll love the added benefits of our loyalty program. Take a peek and discover a whole new level of customer engagement.

Thank you for choosing us as your trusted partner. We're committed to continually enhancing your experience.

All of us at Stamped.