Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

ITIL Docs - ITIL Templates and Training Courses

Awesome experience with the tool. Have been using it for some time and have had a great experience with the support team. The support team goes above and beyond to ensure customers' needs are met.

bentelinn home

Service is very fast now, they have improved a lot!
I did need some adjustments to my shop, all set up in 1 day. Very happy. BR

July 24, 2021

Helllo bentelinn home,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. Changing the review star color and translations are definitely available on our free plan.

Our support team has responded to your email and assisted you with the necessary changes, hope this helps!

Trillium Skincare

I am just starting to integrate the app into my Shopify store and cannot give a a complete evaluation yet It might be higher after I really have a chance to use it. I like the features and have it partially running on my site. I wanted to test drive the free version before deciding, which paid version would work best. There is no support for the free version so I am trying to find Youtube videos to help with my specific issues but this has been very time consuming. I am not a techie and run the store by myself, so I do not have a lot of time to invest. It would be nice if there was a good learning resource to help with the process of getting it up and running properly. Hopefully I can figure things out and get the most out of it.

July 24, 2021

Hello Trillium Skincare,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Our support inbox is available 24/7 too all users, including those on the free plan.

Please feel free to submit your enquiry via email to hello@stamped.io, we will be happy to assist you with the setup :)

Le Loop

Terrific app and great customer service. They respond quickly and efficiently. They help with customization.

nixit

Great experience and the support team is so helpful and always so prompt in getting back to us - thank you!

DISCOVER ME SHOP

great navigation and price. cant wait to see results from using this app. love the social media share

Sparq

Great app and excellent customer service. A lot of different widget options so your reviews can be used in a number of places.

Pretty Lavish

great service, very helpful integration team and answered all our questions. Would definitely recommend them

Capriosca Swimwear Australia

great and quick communication, fixed my issue quickly. great service and all round app. highly recommend

Beyond Delights

Love the app and functionality. It's also very easy to install, even if you have a theme that's not supported enough. Also, tech support is top notch! Ridiculously fast response for an issue I was experiencing.