Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Bio Kids Qatar

I got the free version of the app. Love the idea. Its just very slow at saving changes to settings or doesn't save them at all. So I am sat there pressing save and then give up. Maybe its because of the free version-but not sure.

IN YOUR SHOE

I suddenly found a Stamped.io branding banner in all my website pages and in the footer as well, then found out they changed plans and added this in the free plan without prior consent. very unprofessional. I am reporting this to Shopify

September 14, 2021

Hello IN YOUR SHOE,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

This was an unintended bug from our recent update, apologies for the issue and our developer team is working on a fix for it.

Please email us at hello@stamped.io should you require any further assistance with the issue :)

Jack Oliver Golf

Can't heap enough praise on this app. Easy to use, looks great and, most importantly, customer support that's second to none!

kayzers

Must have. Best review app on Shopify. No doubts about that! All the features that are required for a store online is there and there customer service is out of this world.

VitaliZEN

Love it. I use it for the reviews and it's perfect, just what I need. Also, the customer service is amazing. Very recommended.

A Ray Traverses

I had no trouble installing the app when I first used it. However, when I changed my theme to a new layout from Shopify, I wasn't able to get the ratings to appear on my websites. Once I sent in my request for help, the team got back to me within 30 min! Was so amazed by the service standard that I have to leave this review! Thumbs up for a great service! :)

Pro Eagle

Is easy to get things going and when you dont know how to do something, their customer support is really good.
I had an issue with the color of the font and they fixed it for me very fast.
Top team!

Igloo Spa

The team was very helpful and they modified just about everything that we needed. They are very responsive and the modification went very smoothly AND perfectly. Thank you guys for all your help and hard work! :)

Classic Cottage Outfitters Inc.

The customer service and developer team at Stamped has been outstanding. They are quick to respond to inquiries and have implemented a number of changes for us to our Shopify theme. We are happy that we chose Stamped to collect reviews from our consumers. We can't wait to get more user generated content to help build trust and social proof.

Nobó

Excellent. Highly recommend this app. Friendly support that reply very fast. Great library of information and guides