Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ROSE & CO

Location Australia

The app is very helpful, when I had some technical issues that needed to be customized, the customer service staff responded to my request in a very short time and solved my problem perfectly, thank you very much!

Moody Wick LLC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Never figured out how to post my reviews to my actual website. There are videos on YouTube explaining how to install and use this app, but no one actually shows/tells you how to post the reviews to your website. Isn't this the whole point? This shouldn't be rocket science. Waste of time.

August 30, 2022

Hi there Moody Wick team,

We're sorry to hear you've run into issues with set up. I've asked one of our senior support reps to reach out to you directly as I haven't seen any support requests from you.

On that note, we're always here to help if you run into issues so please don't hesitate to email hello@stamped.io any time!

We also have our own self help centre if the YouTube videos aren't enough for your needs; https://support.stamped.io/

Amordentro

Customer service answering time is very long. They give me a free plan, and I lost the trial period. So I must to bought the plan to use, after uploading one review the widget stopped working. Not updating settings and not uploading photos and not updating reviews, just stuck...

August 30, 2022

Hi there Amordentro team,

It looks like we're already in communication through your open support ticket. I'm sorry that our weekend coverage is not as strong as our Mon-Fri support, but we do hope you can give us the chance to resolve your requests before making up your mind!

We can absolutely help you out here, but you would need to provide our support team with the collaboration request we have already sent.

LUXE Botanics

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We use Stamped for our reviews and loyalty program and love the simplicity and ease of setting this up. Highly recommend for all small businesses.

Crystal Quest Water Filters

Time spent using app Over 5 years

App is easy to use and has very extensive functionality. Having product reviews displaying throughout the website and on our collections pages has been a great change. Would recommend. They have great email support as well.

פנדה

Location Israel
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Amazing app with amazing customer support. They help very quickly with everything we need and in general the system is convenient and easy to operate
HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Nello

Great app with a lot of customization options, and stellar customer support. You can't ask for more!

I Love Sparklers

We had an issue with our website and was handled when needed. Great customer service. Only thing I would say is that a chat for help would have been better and faster for simple problems like we had.

Feiona Jewelry

App works very well and looks professional. Had a little bug but the customer service got it resolved in less than a day. Highly recommend.

Nose Dive

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great customer service! Helped resolve an issue quickly after I posted it, < 1 day turnaround on comms.