4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

April 30, 2024

Try to contact support for immediate support , but unfortunately you need to email support and wait God knows how long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mosaic Jewels
Over 5 years using the app
April 10, 2024

Joel was really great customer service. He was able to help me resolve my issue within 1 day!

Better Mouth Tape
6 months using the app
April 11, 2024

Very helpful team, strongly recommend using this product. Easy to use!

Wild Swans
Almost 3 years using the app
February 21, 2024

Support from Joel was 5 STAR. Walked me through the issues I had to solve. Very good and easy to use App.

Ronin Brand
Over 7 years using the app
February 13, 2024

Perfect app for our website. Easily integrated and easy to reach support and get assistance when we need it.

BRAVE Leather
About 2 years using the app
May 10, 2024

It was a little hard to figure out the format for importing existing reviews, but the team was extremely nice and helpful, and now it feels easy to use. The reviews also look very nice on my store. Thank you.

Stream Designz
9 days using the app
April 19, 2024

Niran was such good help, I was unsure how to export files and he helped me every step of the way and even assisted in exporting and uploading for me, cannot recommend enough.

Nisu Home
About 1 month using the app
February 23, 2024

The support team is super responsive, friendly, and helpful! Thank you James for your help in syncing up our reviews!

Apollo Scooters
Over 3 years using the app
April 7, 2024

We paid upfront for a year for your reviews using Mustafa N. as our account support, and our development project took far longer than expected. We are still going and its nearly a year later. Stamped refuse to refund us or provide credit to reflect the delay. We have not used your software at all, and yet they say we are not entitled to a refund or anything, which I find egregious and this is something everyone needs to be aware of. Someone from Stamped, please contact me to arrange a resolution as I don't want to write bad reviews all over the place. Thankyou

Joonya (AU)
5 months using the app
April 5, 2024

Ben, a product support specialist, was very helpful with bulk uploading reviews and ensuring they loaded properly and promptly. Very satisfied with the support team.

Hempz