Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Prestige Botanicals

Excellent app. Very helpful support. I've been using it for several years across multiple stores. Recommended.

Versine

I had some trouble installing the app and reached out to support. Amazing customer service. So helpful and responsive.

Fabulastic

MOST IMPORTANT to me: Customer service replies super quick and they do it with solutions.
The app is easy to use and helps us to request reviews, reply to them and give rewards to our clients.
Another pro: I like that clients can attach photos.

MONDE DES FLEURS

The Tool is amazing and the Team helps fast and great. We hat a lot of questions and needed help for the instalation. But the Team always helps very fast and solve the things we need.

MOMMA

The support is wonderful. I always have any issues I'm having resolved within a few hours. Makes collecting reviews a breeze!

Korelu

The response time of the support is very good and they are also very kind. The App itself also has everything you would ever need!

Amaranthine Blooms UK

We have consistently received excellent customer service and very quick response times. Would highly recommend this app.

Secretlab

The Stamped support team has time and time again assisted with much needed specific details required for my store. They are easily approachable and do a wonderful job!

sleepmac

Very helpful app and great support team to help anytime. I recommend for anyone starting out a new store.

OOLY

We required an app that allowed style and functionality customization. Glad we got this one. Outstanding customer support!!! Very pleased to work with Stamped.io