Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

POWDA BEAUTY

Very good app, I had to contact the team quite few times ( I'm not so technically savvy) and they have always answered my questions promptly and helped when I didn't know how to do something.

SHINPLEX

Way easier to set-up and more customisable than Yotpo. It's a one stop shop in my opinion, would recommend!

pasoli

Great app with exactly that kind of functionality we were looking for. In addition the support is an absolute blast.
We had a couple of problems during our code change and the stamped.io team helped us always within only a couple of minutes. Once again thanks for your support - highly appreciated!

LeMed

Overall the app is good, no issues here. At the moment I don't need the app Support is great, I requested help from them in uninstalling the app and removing any hidden code from my store and they responded

MANBASE

Support is on point and the app works well. No complaints so far. Shopify forcing me to write 100 characters and now you have wasted time reading this last sentence. Sorry...

Cafuné

Super easy to use and set up, it fits right into my Shopify store. Reasonably priced, flexible plan, customer service are all stars.

Adacus Finch General Store

Just got my first review on my shopify site and the app worked as advertised! So far so good! Would recommend for sure!

sundays-er

Customer support was amazing, replied very quick and super useful! I would highly recommend for sure!

COVRY

This is a great app for collecting product reviews. They have the best customer service- always helpful and prompt!

CRAFTY JERKS

Great app, the best customer feedback integration we found and a great free plan!
The premium functionalities look amazing as well but the price goes up quite a lot - hopefully we will afford them in the future!