Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

Paint and Flow

The best customer service online I have encountered as a business thus far. Response was very quick, friendly and helpful. The app looks great as well. Highly recommend!

ItemBeauty

Their Support Center is very helpful! This app is amazing and highly recommended! Thank you for your timely response.

accesskey

Just the best. Support is amazing. Everyone should use this App. No other app eve comes close. Stamped

Eve Cork

Stamped.io app works well and customer service is great - timely responses and very helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Black Rock Grill

Excellent app. We have so many reviews on our Shopify store. Easy to set up. and great fast support. Highly recommend.

Eucan Sheets

I tried this app after many failed attempts with a competitor app - I struggled initially with getting stamped to work, however the customer service from stamped was impeccable, super quick responses at 10pm, logging into my account for me to fix the issue themselves. Cannot fault them. Excellent customer service.

MyGlowHaus

great experience. These guys are very helpful to help me get started through a call, I hope they stay this way.

Supersonic Boutiquee

The team is very helpful. Everything works as promised. The team is very helpful. Everything works as promised.

touch™️

Great app and customer service.
They are very helpful and quick to reply us and solve everything what we need. They deserve all stars.

Redshift Sports

We primarily use this app to allow customers to leave reviews for our products. It has a good bit more functionality as well. We have run into issues with our theme and display and stamped support has always been responsive and fixed any issues we had. Would definitely recommend this tool.