Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

EcoLeo

I downloaded the app 2 weeks ago and it has been the most painful and excruciating experience to date with building our Shopify store. It was impossible to import reviews without their manual help. I am unable to customize anything. Choosing a specific layout for the reviews gives us product pages with different review layouts (some are in columns, some masonary) making our product page look messy and unprofessional. Cannot change font colors, style etc. It's been over a week I have been asking for help and following up and my concerns have still not been addressed. I get vague responses that they will look into it and then crickets. Looking for another app now.

June 16, 2022

Hi EcoLeo team!

My apologies for the experience here as you have been waiting in our escalated process for some of the issues you reported.

The caching issue affecting your account has been cleared and the customizations you make should save now!

Some of our troubleshooting has been delayed by the reviews being removed before we could address the issue, and there were some permissions required as well which contributed to the additional back and forth.

I've reached out directly on your open ticket with some additional answers to your queries that I hope help provide some support. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to turn your experience around!

Lilaquenails

The free version works well for what we need for now and we'll probably move to the paid version as we grow!

Hope Books

Location Australia

Fast and excellent customer support - very pleased as I'm currently on the free version. The app itself is awesome, especially paired with their loyalty and referrals app!

Wild Dose

Slow support and no urgency to fix issues, it's also pretty expensive at scale - more so than others.
It simply stopped sending emails completely and when asked to fix it, nothing has been done - it's been two weeks with no solution from their side so I'm paying for an app that isn't doing it's sole job... sending out review emails... UPDATE: DESPITE THE REPLY FROM STAMPED - OVER A MONTH HAS GONE PAST WITH NO RESOLUTION. IT IS QUITE SIMPLY THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD IN 10 YEARS OF ECOMMERCE

June 16, 2022

Hi Wild Dose team,

It seems as if your ticket was related to a wider known issue our developers have been working on and have now pushed a solution for!

I see also that your open ticket contains a number of unrelated issues all of which I see Elvis has been in touch with you on consistently to ensure you are well looked after.

My sincere apologies for the spat of issues you were facing, though I do hope we've been able to work together to resolve these over the past several days.

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to change your experience with Stamped. We are here for our merchants and always look for ways to improve that support.

All the best,

Upani

Location Spain

App support is very good. The UI is a bit improvable. Also the way of adding the stars below the product it´s not autodoable and you need to contact them but they do it for you.

Treehut

Very helpful and courteous staff. The app is user friendly and we get the support that we need. Kudos!

Ikkyu Tea

Location Japan

Excellent product and support. Had a quick fix to ask after an update and everything was solved within minutes after I submitted it to the support staff.

Rushfaster Australia

Location Australia

It helps us better service customers. It gets the job done. I love the analytics part of it. If I need help, Stamped is very responsive.

Manjares de Pueblo

Location Spain

Great technical service. Almost immediate response and solution to any problem. The App is easy to use, many options and opportunities, although to get the most of it, it is important that you invest some time getting familiar with it and exploring. It is worthy.

JuJu

Location Australia

It's nice app for Shopify users for tracking their customer reviews, over all nice. if we get any issues with app will be rosolved.