Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Rockn Remix

The stamped app technicians we’re very quick to response and went above and beyond to make sure my issue was handled. He also recommended additional services that will help with email delivery. I would highly recommend this app! Customer service is stellar!

Khadi USA Inc

My team has used this app for the last year and it has provided a great deal of value. The widgets are easy to install, set up, and manage, though I still needed to use some custom CSS to get the look just right. The customer follow-up emails with product recommendations are terrific, and I like that we're able to respond to reviews and have those responses appear on our website. Customer service is also top-notch. I get my questions answered almost immediately, and they're able so solve problems without any hassle whatsoever.

Up On The Rooftop

The app is very user-friendly with alot of features to customise. Customer Service is one of the best that I have come across for a Shopify App. I highly recommend Stamped.io for reviews!

Lat & Lo™

We switched to this app for reviews after trying many others, including Y*tPo, that were more expensive with a way less enjoyable UX. Happy to have made the switch. Also, we just recently had a simple issue on our theme & a team member responded very quickly and had already fixed it! Very impressive.

Enemy Fit

I needed help installing my review widget into my theme and they were so helpful! I had the issue sorted in one evening

Active Humans

Super fast responses and great at problem solving. Best customer service team in the Shopify eco-system. 5 stars all the way - keep up the good work!

First Date Boutique

I just started using this app and I love it so far. It is user-friendly and easy to operate. I needed some assistance important previous reviews and I reached out to support, they handled it for me in under an hour. Received way more reviews than normal.

ITIL Docs - ITIL Templates and Training Courses

Awesome experience with the tool. Have been using it for some time and have had a great experience with the support team. The support team goes above and beyond to ensure customers' needs are met.

bentelinn home

Not happy yet. Too many features are higher plans. i cannot even change without paying the color of the review stars. Layout previews are not loading, translations are almost non-existing. Too many personal consumer data are shown, I hope support will change this, if not, bye bye app.

July 24, 2021

Helllo bentelinn home,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. Changing the review star color and translations are definitely available on our free plan.

Our support team has responded to your email and assisted you with the necessary changes, hope this helps!

Trillium Skincare

I am just starting to integrate the app into my Shopify store and cannot give a a complete evaluation yet It might be higher after I really have a chance to use it. I like the features and have it partially running on my site. I wanted to test drive the free version before deciding, which paid version would work best. There is no support for the free version so I am trying to find Youtube videos to help with my specific issues but this has been very time consuming. I am not a techie and run the store by myself, so I do not have a lot of time to invest. It would be nice if there was a good learning resource to help with the process of getting it up and running properly. Hopefully I can figure things out and get the most out of it.

July 24, 2021

Hello Trillium Skincare,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Our support inbox is available 24/7 too all users, including those on the free plan.

Please feel free to submit your enquiry via email to hello@stamped.io, we will be happy to assist you with the setup :)