Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

The Happy Hay Co.

Excellent, easy to use app with incredible customer support. Very friendly and always available to go the extra mile to help. Would 100% recommend to anyone.

Galaxone

The app is easy to use and the customer support is very efficient.
I raise several issues to them and all of them get solved within half a day. I would recommend this app since their prompt support can make your work go smoother

Animal Hearted Apparel

I switched from Yotpo to Stamped and can't tell you how happy I am with that decision. Not only is Stamped easy to use, integrate and beautifully designed - but what really sets this software apart is their customer service. Any time I have a question or need help their support gets back to me within hours, sometimes minutes - even on weekends. If you are considering a review app Stamped is your best option.

Office Human

Great review app, we encountered some problems during the weekend and they were so fast in resolving the issues in half an hour. Kudos for the customer service especially!

MY HARMONY TREE

Good functionality, was easy to install. Great and fast customer service. I would really love if you guys can sync reviews from other channels like Etsy, not manually upload them all the time.
Anyway the app is good, I'm recommend.

Coffeestry

Easy to se app and simple to install. Great for anyone starting a new Shopify store. A couple features were missing from the free plan that would have made it amazing to have but overall really happy. Looking forward to have integrations capabilities when I upgrade my plan.

Go Bag Gear

One of the best review apps I've used so far. Using the free version right now, but had premium subscriptions in the past as well.

NATIVA LIVING

The application has been a pleasant surprise, since it allows you to request reviews in a very simple but powerful way at the same time. In addition, the support team has always supported me with the doubts I have, and they have even given me tips to better maximize the potential of the application. I am very grateful that there is such a solid platform that allows to manage the reviews for the benefit of all.

Self Health Fit

Great customer support! It was really nice to have a review section on my page becausae it looks more legit and stamped.io does a great job giving me that!!

WV Mini Factory

I love this app. User friendly and it really looks good in my webshop. Happy!. The support team is very helpful. Thank you Stamped.io