Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 14, 2016

Since we started using this app we have been generating more reviews! We love the reminder e-mail it sends out as people tend to forget to leave a review after they bought something!

Recommend this app!

Climawear Athletic
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 31, 2016

Purchased the first tier product. I recommend this app! Easy to use, and for the most part "drives itself."

Fog Firearms 2
Time spent using app: About 3 years
August 26, 2016

Wonderful product and customer service.

Initially, we were with Yotpo review app - a really expensive product for a small/new online shop. Shopry has provided similar functionality at best price and it comes with excellent service.

Banyanbotanicals
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 4, 2016

This review app has been helpful for our store so far. We're generating regular reviews with it. Unfortunately, it's quite locked down for the free version, and you only get a few email review requests before you "hit your free limit." We just upgraded to a paid version soon to unlock customer photos, a higher review number threshold, etc. Overall, would recommend. Not "Amazed", but it's good and we're happy.

Elitesrs Fitness
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
August 8, 2016

I haven't had it too long yet, but its already generated 50% more reviews than what i had when i started.

Kutzall
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited August 1, 2016

Been using this app for almost 2 months, has been helpful so far - Have gotten some reviews so it is working :) Will review again once I have it running for 3+ months.

Sim Win Liang
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 13, 2016

Seems like a great app, would like more than 50 emails on the free version though.

Laction Paris
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 13, 2016

Really good app. Gives the same features as other review apps and much more economical at the same time.
Just not been able to use the multi-product review template.

Asiakashkha
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited June 29, 2020

I have really liked Stamped because they add new features often and are very responsive when I reach out with questions. The app is fairly user friendly but sometimes it's a little bit slow and it would be nice to have some better analytics or ways to create reports apart from when they provide. If their filtering options and analytics were better I think they would be 5 stars instead of 4! Overall, very happy with Stamped!

Thread Llc
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
May 20, 2016

Great app! The support team was very helpful and quick with every reply. My only complaint is there are no instructions at all. Its an automated app that will do everything itself if you want to wait 2 weeks to start getting reviews. If you want to jumpstart the reviews coming in you can, if there was an instruction page that would be helpful and you wouldn't have to send a support email. I downloaded a week ago and already have a number of reviews added to the site already. THANKS!

www.FoxXholsters.com