Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

Carol & Company

Junk app. Did not appear on my installed apps list, didn't work and I'm not even sure this app was uninstalled properly. Install and beware!

Fighter Store

Pésima aplicación. Pagamos el plan Bussiness y tuvimos problemas tras problema. No vale lo que pagas por ella. Por ese nivel de precio es mejor comprar otra.

Si quieres evitar tener muchos dolores de cabeza y malos ratos, no instales esta aplicación.
------------------------------
Bad application We paid the Bussiness plan and we had problems after problem. It's not worth what you pay for it. For that price level it is better to buy another one.

If you want to have a lot of headaches and bad times, do not install this application.

Hello Fighter Store,

Thank you for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear about the experience you had.

We would like you to know that our support team is always available to assist you with setting up the app, and we are more than happy to help!

Our plans are priced competitively compared to other review apps in the market, and you will definitely be getting your money's worth with plenty of returns in terms of sales and conversions.

We hope you will consider Stamped.io again in the future :)

WhatsBag

Poor, I can't uninstall completely after uninstalled the review still be, so bad-----------------, and now I need wast my a lot of time to solve this problem

Hello WhatsBag,

Thank you for your feedback.

There are just a few simple steps to remove the codes from Stamped.io once the app is uninstalled, and our support team will always be available to assist you with the code changes if you need help.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io again in the future :)

NugTools

Bad app, bad customer support. We are a small business and startup so we rarely if ever reached the 50 orders per month limit, but for some reason we were always over the limit and review request emails would never be sent. However, that didn’t stop Stamped.io from spamming us with emails that we have reached our monthly limit and should upgrade. We gave up on the app until 11/1/18 when we received an email from a customer. Our customer had received a review email regarding an order that was two years old. The customer was confused, upset and panicked believing that their credit card information had been stolen and used to make a purchase. I immediately checked our records and assured him that no new purchase has been made. So I contacted Stamped.io customer support for an explanation and resolution and this was their response, and I quote:

"I checked that you are in the Lite plan and it comes with a monthly of 50 order limit and it doesn't meet your sending needs. …I suggest considering upgrading your plan to a great limit so you can send review emails for all the orders placed."

So after two rounds of emails and never addressing why they were sending review emails to two year old customers, we uninstalled the app.

Update: No, the issue was never resolved. However, we found a much better review app in Judge.me - no 50 order limit, review importer, more features, great support and it's FREE!

July 13, 2020

Hello NugTools,

We are sorry to hear about the experience you had with Stamped.io, our support team could have clarified better on the query you had.

Stamped.io counts the number of orders review emails are sent out to. Once your limit is reached for the month, review emails will pause sending and accumulate in the queue.

The review emails will resume sending:
- on a new month when the limit is reset at the start of each month
- when there's a greater order limit, an upgrade

The customer had received the review email for the old order due to the large number of backlogged review emails in the queue since the app was installed.

We do apologize for not addressing your query earlier and resolving your concerns.
Stamped.io definitely has more value-added features compared to Judge.me, and our plans are priced competitively compared to other review apps in the market which offers a similar set of features.

We hope you will re-consider our app again in the future!

Alzurius Store

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE LACK OF FAQ INFO

THE ONLY APP THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY (ANY!!!) TUTORIALS FOR ITS FUNCTIONS.

This may be a great app, but their FAQ pages suck sooooo much. Take a look at how they describe how to import reviews:
"If your previous review provider is not mentioned, here's how you can prepare the CSV file and have your reviews imported to our app.
Download CSV File
Fill in the details of the reviews"

THAT"S FUCKIN IT!

In this CSV there are 12 columns and NO explanation given how to complete them properly.

This is only one example.

GUYS, SUCK IT UP AND WRITE DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES FOR ALL STUFF

Hello Alzurius Store,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our documentations.

Our team has been constantly improving the knowledge base and keeping it up-to-date for our users. A full detailed breakdown of the requirements for the import file has been included as well.

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io once again :)

Prier le chapelet

What is not written is that you can not translate the template with the Basic Plan.
Very disappointing.

Milkbar Breastpumps

I don't often leave reviews however I feel like I have to given the negative experience I have had with stamped. The customer service team stuffed up the migration of my account from a different platform and continue to deny any wrong doing- customers have been sent review emails from 2017 and with different settings that what I have customised. They quickly tried to hide the mistake however I have proof of the wrong emails from customers directly. It would have been much more professional to address the mistake so that a plan could be made going forward. As a business owener, I don't appreciate covering up errors being sent to my customers.

Morotai

Not able to login in, even after getting password from them. App is useless

The Deal Store 4 You

This review system never worked. Very Disappointed

Amrap Tactical

They say they allow video reviews, yeah after you install the free version you need to upgrade to the next plan just to have ANY options... Then when you pay $29 you find out that if you want video reviews you need to pay $199 a month. What a joke. I've ran hundreds of reviews with loox on my other sites and have had great results, I should have stayed with them. Deleting this app and going back to loox. Call me when all your features are $50 or less a month

July 13, 2020

Hello Amrap Tactical,

We are sorry to hear about the frustration you had. Stamped.io is transparent in our pricing and plan, you can view this via our app page and dashboard section.
Our subscription pricing plan scales according to the available features and number of orders, this is so that we can provide more value to larger Enterprise business with higher order volumes as well. This is also commonly done for all other Reviews app. Stamped.io also provides more features compared to other review apps including Loox.

We hope that you'll reconsider Stamped.io again in the future.