Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Home Hooray!

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app was recommended to me but adding the different lines of code (when they can't tell you exactly where to add them) was aggravating and beyond my skill level. I have over two years of experience with code, so not a total newbie. Would definitely use the app if it would install itself, or with minimal coding and explicit directions.

Perfume cologne full

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Plugin can't display
The plugin for this comment is not displayed on my site, I can't comment,i donot like

May 28, 2019

Hello there,

Our apologies for the issue you're facing.

Usually for installations, the reviews widget gets installed automatically on the product page.

However if you're having issues, our support team is available to help with the installation and setup to ensure that the widget gets installed on all your product template.

You can reach out to us at hello@stamped.io and we'll be here to assists swiftly, 7 days a week.

Klibtech

Location Colombia

quiero desintalar la aplicación y no dice como.....He perdido tiempo y al momento de desintalarla no hay información en la web y no me responden en el chat

April 9, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for the review.

Removal of the widgets is really simple, we have replied to your emails with steps required within a couple of minutes.

Blissful Maternity

Location Australia

Apparently this app sends out review requests to your customers as soon as you install it and set it up. Before you're even ready for it.

I already had another review app installed and only installed this one to check out its features. But It sent out all these review requests to my customers without me even knowing and I only found out after I uninstalled it, and started receiving ratings from customers.

So I re-installed it to check the history, and guess what, as soon as I re-installed, the app started sending out review emails AGAIN by default. I didn't even ask for it to send. It just went ahead and sent on its own without me even touching anything.

Definitely not the most user-friendly and intuitive app. Could not even find an option somewhere for me to pause or stop the emails. I could only select everything in the queue and archive them (even then I'm not sure if that's the right way to do it).

ChattyFeet Socks

Time spent using app Over 2 years

When you use the free plan, this app can send a review request one year after purchase which made some of our clients confused. There is no point sending automatic emails so long after and there should be away to define that it won't be done automatically.

Dolly Lana

Loads super slow on my page. Thinking of removing it from my store.

Danta Herbs

Location India

this app is very hard to set up on my website

1000 Jewels Llc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Can't recommend this one. Keeps sending out emails to old orders. Even those that have already posted a review. Leaves a bad taste in our customer's mouths.

Therefore, we have deleted it.

Stcolettashops

I am having many problems with this app. Just now after contacting you and telling about the problems I have, I decided to follow with one of your solutions but it didn't work.
I excluded a product from reviews and resend a review to a customer so the customer can write a review of the other products in her order, but when I hit resend and preview, the same donation product appeared in the request.
Also, we are missing a couple of reviews. I clicked on the email sent but the review does not appear in shopify admin.

Modern Hip

If you're just starting out and just have a couple of sales and want to add some trust by including reviews, you're out of luck. You can't use this app to request reviews from past customers. If you want that little feature, you have to buy the 5,000 reviews per month level plan at $29.99/month. No help at all.

Setting this thing up is not very easy. Mostly because there are a bunch of tabs that are grayed out - again, you have to buy the expensive plans - but you still have to go trough them all just in case.

No worries. For now, I'll use this free version to do the bare minimum. When my store grows a bit and I can afford it, I'll look for an app with better support and more "helpful" approach.