Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Modern Hip

If you're just starting out and just have a couple of sales and want to add some trust by including reviews, you're out of luck. You can't use this app to request reviews from past customers. If you want that little feature, you have to buy the 5,000 reviews per month level plan at $29.99/month. No help at all.

Setting this thing up is not very easy. Mostly because there are a bunch of tabs that are grayed out - again, you have to buy the expensive plans - but you still have to go trough them all just in case.

No worries. For now, I'll use this free version to do the bare minimum. When my store grows a bit and I can afford it, I'll look for an app with better support and more "helpful" approach.

Savage Pranks

It's a great app with some awesome features but if you want to use anything other than the very basics, you're going to have to pay and the pricing is a bit steep ($100/mo for widget 2.0 and the useful features). Just about everything they advertise in the app description is something you need to pay for.

Support is also extremely basic. They will reply to your e-mails but usually, when you need help with CSS/JS, they just tell us that we can customize it ourselves or hire a Shopify Expert. Isn't it your job to configure your app for those utilizing it?

We use the free version but are looking for a replacement to this and the Shopify reviews app..

Thai Yoga Pants

We started with the free plan and then upgraded. Overall, it works very well and can be adapted to any language. Nice app!
Update: When covid struck and we lost all our revenue overnight due to inability to ship, they wouldn't let us pause subscription and preserve data (like all other apps). They said asked us not to and they promised to apply a credit instead but actually charged us at the end of the month. Thinking only of themselves.

April 26, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We do apologize for your experience, please be assured that we have full intentions to assist you through this trying period due to Co-vid 19, as we have done so for many of our other users.

We noticed that the initial ticket requesting for the credit had been sidelined into a technical support ticket, and therefore the credit had been omitted.
Our team has received your follow-up email regarding this matter and we've have made the arrangements to have the amount refunded back to you.

We will follow up on your concerns via email to ensure that you receive all the help you need.

Thank you.

Mitty Burns

Easy to use however I got really frustrated as I couldn't find how I could test to ensure it is working!

Flash Electronics

The app design is good and all of the features are exactly what is needed to get reviews from your customers. It has lots of customization so you can change the email, what product recommendations you send to the customers, etc. The main issue is the app crashes a lot! 75% of the time there is an error when trying to open the app or trying to send the emails. I assumed it was jsut a temporary thing but after a few days of use it still errors out a ton of the time. Fix the crashing and this app is amazing!

Banamelo

Seems to work fine, but you can't translate the texts so everything is English for now (besides the content of the e-mail you send) and I have an Spanish store. What a pity.

1 3 Next