Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Playblue

Well it sends review emails that look well. Which is great but the recommendations are not so great, I have no idea where it gets the products to recommend but it doesn't seem to be base on much logic it seems to be a very closed random selection. Also this is not free as advertised or even close. Now I write apps I understand you have ongoing costs and $30 is maybe IMO expensive but explainable, but please don't advertise as free it comes across as a little underhanded lads.

Mizizishop

Useful app, no idea how to send an email through it though.

Supreme Surface Cleaners

Love what the app does but dislike the current upgrade. Very confusing! Although I've been using this app for a couple of years, I'm now seriously considering a change.

Gumdrops Glam

This app keeps telling me I've reached 50 review request. I delete some of the request and it continues to tell me the same thing.

Glam With Jess

I think the app feature is great, but customer service takes to long. Turnaround time on emails are almost an entire day. I upgraded my account to premium for the import feature and it did not work. I had to figure out on my own what the problem was and how to fix it because the help section was not useful at all.

I would recommend the app for any business owner, but the customer service should be improved.

Proclouds

My company www.procloudsvapor.com uses this app and in our opinion it's okay.

Gzs Hk

this app is good
but try to have chinese language

1 2 4 Next