Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

Cpslekids

Stamped.io not only is a great app and helps show your customers that you're official, "stamped" so to speak, etc. But most of all I'm doing this reviews because of all the help they gave me this weekend. I was having trouble with my coding and Rachelle helped me throughout the weekend. Huge fans of this team. Thank you guys!

Earth Fairy

Super happy so far. The reviews are coming in, and its exciting to see them gather momentum.
earthfairy.com.au

Chew Chew Treats

Great app. Even better customer service. Replied within minutes even on a weekend :)

Esherri

Great addition to my store...Really glad i found this

Colourette

Highly recommended! Support is exceptionally outstanding as they are willing to extend extra mile. A great tool that won't break a bank compared to others.

Sunergetic

The support thus far has been really good. It is worth the price. Setup was fairly simple. This really is an amazing app!

Colorit

I switched from Yotpo to Stamped.io and boy am I glad I did. I won't miss having to negotiate with Yotpo every year moving forward. Stamped's pricing is very clear and you get more features for less than 1/2 the price over Yotpo.

Lovers Are Lunatics

Fantastic support and a great looking app to completely enhance the existing Shopfiy Product Reviews app. If you are serious about running a successful online shop where reviews matter, this is the app to have to make it really work.

Go for it! You won't regret it!

Loftdrapery

Best product review app out there! Thanks guys!

loftcurtains.com

Prevelo

This app works well in conjunction with the Review App offered by Shopify. It adds a number of features that we find very useful on our site, including the ability of users to attach images, a "Verified Buyer" badge and automated emails requesting reviews.

The support is excellent and responded to me within minutes.