Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Focuseak

Thanks for the hard work. Really useful for my website,

Universal Mania

Works well on UniversalMania.com

Natalie Fan

Great app to add to my website! Also experienced very helpful support with getting the product reviews looking how I want them to on my website. Thank you!

Pixartsy

What an app! Clean and professional looking. And the customer service is FIRST CLASS!

D A Products

The best Reviews app I found sofar! Feature rich with more tweaks and settings than expected from a Reviews app. Give it a try! It's worth it! And the after sales service is AWESOME!!

Ammo Athletic

Great app. Easy to use and super helpful support!

Strobepro

Great support. So much easier then Yotpo. No more editing code for 2 days every time we want to update our theme. Easy, simple to use interface with lots of customization. Best of all, it's responsive for mobile. Highly recommended.
strobepro.com

Straw Boss Comb Collective

Great free, user-friendly tools available to upgrade your Shopify Review Plugin.

Nolah

This is the ONLY review everybody should be using for their Shopify store! We tried them all before going to "Product Reviews Addon", and none come close to this review app. It has ALL the features and cost far less than other review apps for Shopify such as Yotpo which is INSANELY overpriced, don't have all the features and their people is just bad and rude when you call their customer service and sales people! :( Product Reviews Addon on the other hand, their support is excellent and they reply FAST so any issues we've had was resolved almost immediately. I would at any time recommend and use Product Review Addon as it's simply the BEST of ALL the review apps available for Shopify, has ALL the features at a low cost with excellent customer support.

Fire Pits Direct

Great product, great service, had a few questions on set up and quick to repsond and assist. I have also noticed an increase in review conversions.