Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fire Pits Direct

Great product, great service, had a few questions on set up and quick to repsond and assist. I have also noticed an increase in review conversions.

A Bundle Of

An excellent extension to the standard shopify app which automates review requests and comes with several different display options. www.abundleof.co.uk

Artark

I'd give 6 stars if I could! - A great must have app. Provides great widgets for sharing reviews and email review requests. A must have add on to the review app, providing features which it desperately needs. Great support, feature rich free version and scaleable :) - Get it!

Waterandspirit

Excellent. Makes it so easy to get the reviews and increase sales.

Luggage Outlet

I had received ZERO reviews prior to installing the app, and it has definitely helped to bring in more reviews than before

The Vintage Beard Company

So far it seems to be working great. Mine has sent over 30 emails in the 1st week, and we have gotten 4 reviews so far! I will update this review if I run across any issues.

Custom Wall Tapestries2

Love this app. Support is outstanding too! Really like that it is free. Reviews make a difference. Thank you thank you! Best ever!

Sticks63

Fantastic app and even better support! Hard to find support SO good like this. Wish they had more apps as I would use them all :)

Aklasu

2020 Update:
For anyone on the fence on whether to use this app, get off the fence. This is the company to partner with. The Product Reviews app is great but their service and dedication to our business is refreshing. I'm not treated as a means to an end. Get the app!
2019 Update:
Their level of service and communication is a worthy goal for all shop owners. You can sense that they are committed to your success. I highly recommend this app and the team that supports it.

Update:
It's been a few years and my experience is still great. I love the improvements and the customer service hasn't wavered at all.

Working with Shopry has been great. Not only is the Product Reviews Addon much needed to extend Shopify's app, they provide excellent customer service and technical support. After sending an email asking a question or requesting help, I hear from Tommy or one of his team members in no time. My expectations have been exceeded over and over again. Two thumbs way up.

Duffle Co

The app is great. But what stood out to be was the the customer service which is amazing. Very impressed.