Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kingcuffs

UPDATED:

The Widget 2.0 is what we've longed for, our website was filled with alot of scripts that takes a little longer to load, but with the Widget 2.0 the reviews now loads as part shopify and doesn't wait for seconds, it loads INSTANTLY! The "votes" in google rich snippets is also renamed as "Reviews" as I requested. THANK YOU!

---
We've been using the app for months now, and their support and app is AMAZING. You get to automate the review request process to your customers. We first use the Free version, but saw the benefits and ROI that the app was providing, and we went straight to upgrade.

Thank you Shopry!

Enchantedleaves

Such an AMAZING app! A great way to remind customers to review your products, which helps others to buy :)
Support staff is great too! Thanks so much!

Anactofdogstore

Wow! I am blown away by this awesome reviews app and my customers are loving it, too! I switched from Yotpo, as they were unhelpful, expensive and not even close to the design quality and expertise of the Addon reviews. Stellar support and a marked increase in sales! What are you waiting for?

Chokeshopify

Can´t recommend these guys enough. Just finished migrating all my reviews from another service provider (one of the so called Big Ones) and am so happy I chose Stamped. Fantastic app that´s on the rise with stellar customer support. If you are on the fence, take the plunge. They will deliver!

Babel Alchemy

Great customer support and app! Highly recommended for stores looking to generate more reviews.

Chloe Olive

Great app! We've been very happy using the review add-on app for the past few months. Customer service has been outstanding!! We highly recommend you give this one a try.

Pool Store Canada

Martin from Stamped.io was great with setting up the widgets on my store, highly recommend these guys. They also updated the way the reviews report on Google search

Update to my review - Google is reporting issues via Search console, the correct code is missing for Google to display the reviews on the search page!

Great App! Only thing i find it is a little long to get to the review request part of the app. other than that it works great with a little time spent

i recommend this app

Jasper Swag

I appreciate the convenience of this app. Definitely makes it easy for customers to give their opinions.

Planet Mermaid

I recommend this app to everyone. It works so well with the Shopify Product Reviews app.

Furious Sauces

This is a fantastic app! I needed a custom setup, and one of the developers (Tommy) was super helpful and customized my set up to allow my reviews from point of sale products to be associated with my online products.

He had it configured within 24 hours!

Seriously great support, with a willingness to understand your needs as a customer.

Great stuff!