Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

ANATO

it's a good app, very responsive customer service. It lacks a little in robustness, even for the more expensive plans

January 2, 2021

Hello ANATO,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

Our pricing plans have been crafted to suit businesses on all levels, and each plan contains revenue-generating features which will definitely be useful for the growth of your store.

Our support team is always available, so do feel free to email us at hello@stamped.io should you require assistance with selecting the plan most suited for your store, and if you would like to share more about the robustness which you are looking for :)

Coffee Greens

I have recently started to use stamped.io review and reward modules, and so far things are looking promising. A lot of nice features available, and largely self-explanatory and accessible, even for someone without coding experience. A few areas of possible improvement, but I need to have more experience with the app to understand how valuable it is for my user experience. Support has been very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

Rejumee

I like the many options this app provides and the prompt reply and help from their service team. This is so far the only review app I found that has video reviews and it will definitely add more value to my business.

BABYBABEL

Excellent app! I wasn't able to import all reviews for all products, other than that it deserves 5 stars, get it now!

SAAD Clothing

Un poco complicada de instalar, muy accesible y practica, recomendada. Nos ayudaron muy rapido con la instalacion

Maeraki Australia

Although there were some communication issues and different consultants attending to the same issue, we eventually still managed to resolve the issue.

Home Canvas

Good App. Gets the job done. The pricing and plans could be better though. Interface and widget is good.

Pop Savvee Clothing

Great app! It helps other customers make their purchasing decisions when choosing products. Just wish you could upload photos with reviews.

October 29, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We do support upload of photos with reviews, which is a popular feature amongst our users and will require a paid plan.

You can head over to our pricing plan page under settings > plans for more information :)

2 Fab Tees

So far so good. I've been able to integrate with my email marketing tool, Klaviyo, which has been a plus.

Osharey

The app is quite easy to use and the service from the team is great. However, they should allow a certain number of reviews with photo upload under the free plan. This would allow start up entrepreneurs more leeway before upgrading to the paid plans.