Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Bulldogandcofolies

App non fiable pour ce qui est de la facturation. Après avoir choisi un plan payant, je suis revenu au plan gratuit mais l'App m'est toujours facturée depuis des mois!

Trendyhoodie

have to pay to actually have reviews be displayed on your site. I can just get 2 free plugins and do this for me one with email reminder to get review and other for just reviews display on website. Total money sucker.

Hello Trendyhoodie,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io allows our users to collect reviews through the emails sent out by our app, as well as access to a wide list of display widgets to showcase the reviews, even on the free plan.

Our paid plan does provide access to even more value-added features and a higher monthly order limit for the account, which allows you to send out more review requests every month.
They are totally optional and we have plenty of users who are happy to stay on the free plan according to the needs of their store.

We hope you will reconsider trying out Stamped.io again in the future :)

Nvape

Disappointed.
Useless features and more over the free version is useless.
Each month is asking me to upgrade to a premium plan even if I didn't send 50 emails. In the last 3 months since I installed it, there were sent 71 emails only. Most of the time the app is in "pause" mode waiting for you to pay.
Nothing is free, I've got it but what's the point with this FREE version? Just to get some people on board quickly?
later edit - forgot to mention that the app server gives lots of error just to display the current status.

Hello Nvape,

We are sorry to hear about the experience you had.

Our app does calculate the monthly order limit for each account accurately, and adding multiple reminder emails for the same order does not count towards the monthly limit.

We have also added much more features for the free plan, which includes rich snippet support, social push, custom forms & SMS review requests. Our paid plan have also been updated with even more value-added features, which will definitely help with generating sales and conversions for your store.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io once again :)

Hotofferz

Hi bro,i just installed your apps,but i can't see the upload image option when i write the review,pls check and help me ,thanks

Tahlo

BEWARE of this app!!

It emails your customers product review requests and you can’t stop it! I have just had the second round of it emailing customers (who haven’t received their goods yet) to do a product review, despite it being turned it off,and me already escalating to their customer service to make sure it is off which they confirmed.
Both times I have realised only when I have started getting customers ‘Out of office’ replies into my own inbox. Unless you want to lose control over emails going to your customers, be very wary of this app!!!!!!

Hello Tahlo,

We do apologize for your frustration.

Stamped.io's review request functionality once disabled, will allow block future orders from syncing over from your Shopify store, however, the current orders in the queue will continue to be sent out unless archived.

We have now set an update to the settings whereby present orders in the queue will be automatically archived once the review requests are disabled.

We apologize again for your experience, and we hope that you'll give Stamped.io another chance in the future.

Monotiques

Do not trust, waste your time and your money on this app.

Amazing Geek

In this post, the app display a lot of features as part of the plan. But you only get the basic for free, with the same funcionalites of Shopify's review app.

If you want the features that they claim to have, you have to pay a lot.

Hello Amazing Geek,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io's free plan does come with a wide range of features that are useful for any stores which are starting out, which includes the sending of review emails, social sharing, custom form and much more. There's definitely much more that our app can offer compared to the native Shopify product review app.

Our pricing plan is also designed to scale with your business, with an increase in feature list and monthly order limit to suit the needs for businesses of all sizes. They are all value for money and starts from as low as $15/month.

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again in the future!

Barba Brada

I installed this because it looked like the best replacement for YOTPO. This Widget 2.0 has the look and feel that I was searching for. However, it was only after spending a few hours setting things up that I realized that their Widget 2.0 is only available in the Enterprise package ($99). Bait and switch tactics are a no go for me guys.

Hello Barba Brada,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our main review widget is available to all users including the free plan, and we do assist with installation should you be having any issues with setting it up after going through our detailed guide.

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again, as we are definitely priced competitively and provide more value-added features compared to other review apps in the market :)

Saraf Furniture

Inactive support, Apps don't work as advertised, support doesn't acknowledge problem and thus doesn't solve, however they advise to you switch to a plan with higher monthly fee if we want to use bug free APP, fyi, we already already on a paid plan !!

July 14, 2020

Hello Saraf Furniture,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team aims to reply all queries within 12 hours for all users.

We are sorry to hear about the misunderstanding for the issue you were facing, and we will definitely want to get this sorted out to ensure that the app works optimally for all our users.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to provide a resolution for the issue you were facing :)

Bumnasium

WELL, THIS DID NOT MEET EXPECTATIONS AT ALL.

It was installed by a team member without my knowledge. I tried it out and it was immediately uninstalled. I do have a really big issue with this app. I continue to receive unwanted e-mails from them. I spoke to a representative from Stamped.io to unsubscribe me from the list, Amelia Clay, who stated, "We have removed you from any further emails! All the best :)". Immediately within hours after that e-mail, I receive not 1 but 3 more e-mails from them. Not a big deal as I am using a temp e-mail and it all goes straight to spam. But it might be an issue to other store owners. If this does not work for you, be ready to come across this situation like I did. CUSTOMER SUPPORT, USELESS! Just like this APP. Guys, do yourself a favor and stay away..!

July 14, 2020

Hello Bumnasium,

Thank you for your feedback.

Stamped.io does acknowledge the importance of privacy for our users and their customers, and has refined the un-subscription function to include an import function, and syncing with Klaviyo to ensure that customers who have un-subscribed from marketing emails will not receive review emails from the app as well.

We hope you will reconsider Stamped.io again in the future should you be looking for another review app for your store :)